Etihad Airways / fwd: a complaint about your office and airport manager in kuala lumpur.

1 Malaysia Review updated:

Good day.
I'm writing this e-mail in hopes of a speedy solution to my issue.

My name is Sidi Mohamed, and I purchased a one way ticket to Casablanca (CMN) from Kuala Lumpur (KUL) "E-Ticket Number 6079686558132C1". My flight was scheduled on the 31st of July 2009. Your airport manager in Kuala Lumpur, an impolite and arrogant person with the name Sunil Bhashkaran refused to let me board the plane unless I pay the amount of RM 4000 for my hand baggage which is 130% of the price I paid for the ticket!. As I did not have that amount of money on me I requested for other solution. His response to this was talking to the ground staff to ask them to unload my bags from the plane, he tore my boarding pass in front of everyone in the plane gate, and he made me sit and watch the plane leave. His attitude was hostile to all Arab passengers in the plane for a reason that I do not understand, but the treatment I have received was extremely unacceptable.

Once the plane left, I approached him to ask for a solution since I have missed my flight. He responded by shouting at me with words of the like "This is not ###ing your country", and "You're now black listed, you'll never fly Etihad", and the straw that broke it all lose was him throwing my bag on me shouting "Where the hell do you want to take this bag". Because of this I pushed him away from me, and as he was screaming the police approached us to see what's happening. This Sunil then claimed that I have assaulted him and complained to the police officer that I have punished him in the face. These facts were stated in my police report. But since the guy complained first I was locked up for the night in the police station, humiliated, and treated like a criminal because I chose to fly Etihad!

Now to be frank with you, I will never fly your carrier again. What I want is my money completely refunded with a proper compensation for the time I lost, the treatment I got, and the night I spent in the lockup with theifs and drug dealers; not to forget a proper disciplinary action to be taken with Sunil because such behaviour should not be tolerated by you or anyone. I await your feedback the soonest.

Please note that this is my first communication to you, and it is by me. The next correspondence will be through my lawyer's office.

Awaiting your soonest feedback.

Yours,
Sidi

email: moujy500@gmail.com

Comments

• 98
      24th of Sep, 2009

Dont let people abuse you, go and file a lawsuit against this man because this is against human rights. Why didnt you tell the police of what happened? I feel now encouraged not to fly Etihad anymore or even once.
    Call the Kuala Lumpur International Airport and report to the airport management what this man has done to you. God Bless and Take Care. I do not know why this man has done that to you.

• Gr
      16th of Oct, 2014

OMG, please check yourself in the mirror, how could you leave RM4000 unpaid in the first place? You surely have f----- attitude problem. Your lawyer is gonna charge you RM40, 000 to sue Eithad and ended with you getting to pay Etihad another RM150, 000 depending on suits level. You are as stupid as PIG. Ooops...just being honest.