Etihad Airlines / no feedback / poor service

1 Khobar, Saudi Arabia Review updated:

I have had no feedback on my request to Etihad Guest email. I called the number on Etihad Airlines site only to be informed that Etihad Guest department dealing with my request cannot be reach by phone and I should email them, which I have done 4 times now with no feedback / response. After 12 days of waiting for feedback I logged a complaint on Etihad Airlines website. The compliant has also delivered no response. It is unamaginable that a company such as Eithad Airlines cares so much as to firstly not attend to an urgent query and secondly not have any alternative method of contacting Etihad Guest other than email. Futhermore complaints on the site seems to mean nothing as well. I am extremely annoyed and will absolutely not use Etihad in future even if this is the only option available I will rather go by camel. At least a camel responds.

Vd
Jun 28, 2015

Comments

• Et
      2nd of Jul, 2015

Dear vdwaltmd,

Sorry for the late response.

Could we have your email address or if you can forward your email to socialmedia@etihad.ae so we can look into this for you.

Thank you. *JS

• Kr
      9th of Oct, 2015

Hi vdwaltmd,
    Did you ever resolve your problem with Etihad?
    I am also having problems with them not responding and I have to agree about the camel. It's been almost a year since I contacted them first and I can say with certainty that a camel trip to Abu Dhabi head office would have been faster than the internet speed.
    Kritsopher