Essentials Gold - Citibank / unauthorized charge
$179.95 was charged to my Citibank credit card as a purchase of Essentials Gold. I have no knowledge of this purchase. When I called the Essentials Gold phone number listed on my Citibank bill, the voice recording indicated Essentials Gold was a membership program. I had never heard of it nor had I ever signed up for it.
I called Citibank and insisted the charge be removed from my account. I told them that a search of the Internet indicated that this was a scam in which Citibank knowingly participated.
The operator (in India) agreed to remove the charge.
I am going to very carefully read each charge to my credit cards.
More Essentials Gold - Citibank Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises 
- Citibank - credit card application 
- Citibank - customer service
- Citibank - promotion
- Citibank - poor customer service & fraud detection
- Citibank - checking account
- Citibank - credit card