[Resolved] Enterprise Rental Car / deposit refund

1 United States

As of today I still have not received my deposit back ($250) it's been several weeks, since I returned the car. I did receive a letter stating I apparently had a toll road charge that I wasn't aware of, but that's like $15. By now I should have received the deposit less the toll free, but nothing. I will likely not use Enterprise again if this isn't resolved soon. I will also share my bad experience everywhere with everyone.

• Resolution statement

• Enterprise Holdings Customer Care's Response, Jan 18, 2019

Randy Bailey,
    We’ve noted your comments and would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
    We look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards,