Menu
CB Vehicle Rental and Leasing Enterprise Rent-A-Car 1311 E Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304, US
Enterprise Rent-A-Car company logo
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
reviews & complaints
Enterprise Rent-A-Car company logo

Enterprise Rent-A-Car

1311 E Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
ComplaintsBoard
J
5:10 pm EDT
Replied
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has left an official reply on this complaint.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car - locksmith fee

This concerns Rental Agreement # 579436 on March 14, 2019 which started in Fort Lauderdale.

When I was inspecting the car, the Enterprise agent had deposited the key fob in the car and while I was signing the papers outside, somehow, the drivers door closed and I was locked out before having set foot inside. A locksmith was called and I was informed there would be a $25 charge.
I am asking for a refund based on the fact that the agent should not have left the key in the car without my being inside given the new safety devices built into the key fob. Enterprise admitted this had never happened before then they should acknowledge their procedure was faulty.

I sent an email to the Enterprise office on 3/20/19 saying essentially the same thing but I have not received a reply.

Read full review of Enterprise Rent-A-Car