Enterprise Rent A Car / enterprise made me miss my flight
Enterprise Rent A Car - www.enterprise.com
After waiting with about 10 others for Enterprise to open so that we could check in our cars in order to make it to the airport, the young woman checking in my car thought that it would be nice to tell me about how she was being "punished" by being scheduled to work the early Sunday morning shift. While obviously unprofessional, her chattiness with all of the patrons held up many of us who needed to get to the airport. As a result, I missed my flight.
More Enterprise Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Holdings - false damage claim for previous renter's damages
- Enterprise Rent A Car - billing me 20,000 for an accident only I was involved in. paid for insurance.
- Enterprise Holdings - claim accident my car was hit by a enterprises rental car plate#fyw1873
- Enterprise Holdings - car rental service issues with rental agent “josh”
- Enterprise Holdings - unethical behavior