Enterprise Rent A Car / charges
I rented a car 09/04/07 and returned the same day. The only outside damage was a mark on the front. I always look in the trunk and around it. When I returned the car ; the rep comes out of his mouth : I got to take your deductible. I said you are crazy. He found a less than 2 inch crack under the town car's bumper. Mind you I had just raised my ded to 500.00 and have used them for ever with no problems. They stole my money within 1 day. I got a bill for the balance of 677.90 and a picture of a bumper that was half eaten off. I have emailed; called cust. service and they pass it on. The corporate cust service [protected]) was to have a vp call me. I got the reg. manager who sucked liked the others. I just want my money back or this gone. I told Bret at [protected] if they would keep the 500.00 and erase the balance I would never bother enterprise anymore and hope they won't bother me. His response I can't do that. My response you know who could and he said yes he does, but he doubts they will negoitate with me. What kind of business is this. I also asked did anyone talk to the rep Nick. He said no. Nick had his own agenda that morn with another (female) coworker and this is in the emails and letters I have sent and no one is??? him. But you are trying to get more money from me. I am now trying to get in touch with a lawyer. Why pay for something you didn't do. How did the crack under less than 2 inches becaome an outside foot long? Thanks for being there I just needed to vent again.
More Enterprise Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - false damage claim for previous renter's damages
- Enterprise Rent A Car - billing me 20,000 for an accident only I was involved in. paid for insurance.
- Enterprise Holdings - claim accident my car was hit by a enterprises rental car plate#fyw1873
- Enterprise Holdings - car rental service issues with rental agent “josh”
- Enterprise Holdings - unethical behavior