Enterprise Rent-A-Car / worst company ever

United States Review updated:
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
I rented my car from Cider city airport location to drive down to Bryce and Escalante. On the second day the car broke down. Luckly I made it to my hotel. I called them to tow the car and get me a new car. First the lady gave me a real attitude. She would not help at all. Then she said that I would have to wait for 4 days before she could get me to Cider city. I would not only loose my air ticket but also she was not sure how she would get me to cider city. I was on the phone for 3 hours with them and got no help. They are the worst company ever. Please do not ever rent from them.

A  25th of Mar, 2010 by
You are right I worked there this company sucks. In that girls defense though they were probably so overbooked that they really had no option for you. I remember having to remind myself on multiple occasions that it is not the customers fault that I was in such a terrible situation, suck it up, show the fullsize car reservation the cargo van, and prepare for the screaming. They really are terrible and I wish that customer's would stop using them based on price points so they would be forced to face issues such as their booking policy, work life balance, car cleanliness and how these are affecting customer service and retention. But the fact is for every customer like you that they lose sorry ### America is booking ten more cars than them. My last year everything went wrong that could, no one in the office liked their job, and business still grew. Crazy.
A  10th of May, 2010 by
I went to the sunnymead office in moreno valley, before i was to pick -up my car..I had to get utility bill to prove i live in moreno valley..let alone i have a debit card or cash in my pocket I know there are policy but come on let have them posted, if i was to pick a car at the airport..would they tell me to go back home and get a phone bill or a water bill, I do rents cars from time to time..I will not rent from that office again and will tell all of my professional friends...Physican, college professors, law enforement officers not to rent a car from that office...and by the way, when i return the automobile, I try to pay in cash...i donot use credit cards if i have cash..they told me they can only accept 100.00 the other have to be money orders or credit-cards...i am the customer..if this is the policy let people know in advance before they rent an automobile.

Enterprise Holdings Logo Enterprise Holdings