Enterprise / fraudulent charges

I need help Please!! Enterprise hit my account for over 1700.00 and in no way, shape, or form authorise this. I did not have near that amount in my account nor did I Have overdraft protection. They made a very large mistake and the bank will not work with me ultimately allowing this to happen.
Every week I would authorise an agreed amount for the rental.
While in Florida on vacation I noticed a discrepancy with my bank account.
It seems they would charge my account and 7-10 days later would redeposit the money unbeknownst to me, as both my wife and I used the card.
After my last authorisation to them for 176.00 2 days later they hit my account for over 1700.00. I didn't have anywhere near that amount in my account nor did I have overdraft protection. So ultimately they charged over 1500.00 more than they should have. I have been around and around with them and the bank but somehow they are allowing this to happen. I have been thrown into a tailspin and don't know what to do. Im at hte end if my rope. Someone PLEASE HELP.

Mi
Apr 13, 2016

Comments

• Wb
      Apr 26, 2016

Enterprise is the worst business I have experienced ever. Don`t use them. Anyone will regret it.

• Br
      Apr 26, 2016

This seems to be a common practice by enterprise and needs to be stopped. Report them to them to the attorney generals office.