Enterprise / fraudulent charges
I need help Please!! Enterprise hit my account for over 1700.00 and in no way, shape, or form authorise this. I did not have near that amount in my account nor did I Have overdraft protection. They made a very large mistake and the bank will not work with me ultimately allowing this to happen.
Every week I would authorise an agreed amount for the rental.
While in Florida on vacation I noticed a discrepancy with my bank account.
It seems they would charge my account and 7-10 days later would redeposit the money unbeknownst to me, as both my wife and I used the card.
After my last authorisation to them for 176.00 2 days later they hit my account for over 1700.00. I didn't have anywhere near that amount in my account nor did I have overdraft protection. So ultimately they charged over 1500.00 more than they should have. I have been around and around with them and the bank but somehow they are allowing this to happen. I have been thrown into a tailspin and don't know what to do. Im at hte end if my rope. Someone PLEASE HELP.
More Enterprise Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Damage Recovery Unit For Enterprise Rental Car - Billing for damage that is not responsibility 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - rental/discrimination
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - outrageous billing, false damage claims