Enterprise Car Rental / unauthorized billing on my card
My daughter was authorized to rent by her insurance company while her car was being fixed after being hit. Upon returning the car, she was told everything was fine. Two days later she was faxed an invoice from Enterprise stating her insurance company denied their payment. We contacted the insurance company, they assured us they NEVER denied the claim nor were they ever contacted in regards to any payment. Enterprise were adamant they received a denial BUT REFUSED to give my daughter or the insurance company any proof of the denial. The insurance company sent them a check to cover the claim Meanwhile my daughter is out over $500 and is at their mercy until Enterprise gets the check and decides to credit her account. Who regulates these people??? Luckily the insurance company flet so bad, they stopped payment on the Enterprise check and overnighted a check to my daughter for the unauthorized withdrawl. State Farm went above and beyond, meanwhile Enterprise lost a huge account!!!
More Enterprise Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Holdings - enterprise west new york, nj
- Enterprise Holdings - car rental hail damage incorrectly assessed and unfounded claims process initiated
- Enterprise Holdings - enterprise allowed someone to rent a car with my drivers license number when I was in another state!
- Enterprise Holdings - pompano beach north federal - abuse of position to harass and confrontational threats
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent-A-Car - damage recovery unit