Enterprise Car Rental / overcharge on a vehicle!
Vehicle was received very dirty. State Farm paid for the car on 7-19-07 to 8-10-07 and I Shannell paid for the vehicle on 8-11-07 to 8-31-07 with money orders. I asked for a receipt twice at the office in Balto., MD on Harford Rd and was told the computer is down. I returned the vehicle on 8-31-07 and now they are trying to bill me for taxes they claim state farm did not pay and also for gas which was place in the tank according what the paper stated. I was not given my refund of $100. There has been numerous time they try to lie to me and cover up. I now personally believe the computers were working and crocket stuff was going for on there I was not given a receipt. Enterprise or its employees need to be investigated, one claim to be supervisor in particular (Priscilla).
More Enterprise Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - charges 
- Enterprise Holdings - van rental through priceline on 5/20/2018
- Enterprise Holdings - deposit gone missing? scam? no one in the office seems to care or help
- Enterprise - car rental
- Enterprise Holdings - damage to rental car - damage deposit $1000 gbp been 7 weeks - nothing
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - rental car reservation not honored