[Resolved] Empire Today / tile flooring removal & install
placed order Aug. 10. Appointment scheduled for Tues, sept. 4 to remove tile and begin installation (3 day process). Sent email to your rep on Friday, aug. 31. He replied and confirmed us for Tuesday. My kitchen was completely demolished & ready for flooring to begin (1st phase of remodeling). However, no one showed up Tuesday. I have made many phone calls to your customer service and only explanation is the blame game between sales & installation. I was told by customer service I would receive a call from regional manager, which never happened! My husband took a week off from work and all our other contractors now need to be rescheduled: my entire project is now 2 weeks behind schedule all because our rep never bothered to actually look at the installation schedule when he confirmed our appointment. This is unacceptable and I also have to wait 7 to 10 days to receive my down payment.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Sep 07, 2018
Rhonda, thank you for making us aware of your experience. We'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - carpet insulation
- Empire Today - flooring 
- Empire Today - carpet installation and damaged tile 
- Empire Today - window treatment repair
- Empire Today - product and service