[Resolved] Empire Today / tile flooring removal & install

1 United States

placed order Aug. 10. Appointment scheduled for Tues, sept. 4 to remove tile and begin installation (3 day process). Sent email to your rep on Friday, aug. 31. He replied and confirmed us for Tuesday. My kitchen was completely demolished & ready for flooring to begin (1st phase of remodeling). However, no one showed up Tuesday. I have made many phone calls to your customer service and only explanation is the blame game between sales & installation. I was told by customer service I would receive a call from regional manager, which never happened! My husband took a week off from work and all our other contractors now need to be rescheduled: my entire project is now 2 weeks behind schedule all because our rep never bothered to actually look at the installation schedule when he confirmed our appointment. This is unacceptable and I also have to wait 7 to 10 days to receive my down payment.

• Resolution statement

• Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Sep 07, 2018

Rhonda, thank you for making us aware of your experience. We'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more.

Rh