[Resolved] Empire Today / laminate floor
Empire installed wood floors in my family room and the service was so great, I decided to have laminate flooring in my kitchen, bathroom, pantry, foyer and laundry room. The flooring is not durable and has streaks throughout the laminate. The installers told me that once I cleaned the floor following installation, the streaks would disappear. They did not and the floor is scratched in places. I have called on numerous occasions to have a manager speak with me without success. Customer service keeps taking my information stating Lisa Johnson from my local office will call me. It's frustrating after spending thousands of dollars with a company who swears on excellent customer service, but after taking my money, refuse to even speak with me about my issue. An "installer/Inspector" came out and took one picture and sent it in and told me that someone would call me in 2-3 business days...it's been almost 3 weeks. I guess I have to spend more money on an attorney, involve the local media and report Empire to the BBB in order to get a response. Unfortunately for them, they will never get my business again.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, May 15, 2017
Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We sincerely regret to hear that your product is not meeting your expectations, and assure you that we take matters such as this one very seriously. We will be in contact with you shortly to discuss your concerns and start working towards a solution.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - breech of contract 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - cancellation 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Empire Today - overall bad experience