Mohawk Industries Logo

Mohawk Industries

Having problems with Mohawk Industries?

Mohawk Industries Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 266 4295 (Customer Service)
+1 800 241 4494 (Head Office)
+1 706 629 7721 (Head Office)
160 S Industrial Blvd
Calhoun, Georgia
United States - 30701-3030
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 12069, Calhoun, GA. 30703

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mohawk Industries Customer Service. Initial Mohawk Industries complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mohawk Industries above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mohawk Industries. Discuss the issues you have had with Mohawk Industries and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Mohawk Industries Complaints & Reviews

Nov 18, 2020

Mohawk Industries — Carpet

Lifetime warranty...hardly! Bought our Mohawk carpet and have been having issues with it since it was 6...

May 31, 2020

Mohawk Industries — Smartstrand carpeting

Bought into the faults advertising, zoo video - and sales pitch from lowes regarding smart strand carpeting...

Mohawk Industries — smartstrand carpet

Purchased this carpet 4 years ago. Before one year, carpet starts to look soiled. Hired carpet cleaner...

Mohawk Carpetsmartstrand carpet

DO NOT BUY MOHAWK CARPET - THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT CLAIMS!!!
The company claims that the SmartStrand Carpet is Forever Clean, Forever Stain-Free, Forever Durable, but when we had stains within 6 months, their response is that there was no manufacturing defect even though the carpet will not clean with a Professional Carpet Cleaner. Companies that do not stand behind their products, should not be in business.

RESOLVED

• Mohawk Industries's response · Aug 01, 2018

Hi there, I'm Laura from Mohawk, and I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with your carpet! If your claim was declined based on an inspection and/or photographs/samples that you submitted, you can have the claim reopened by hiring an inspector to assess your carpet and have them submit a report to Mohawk, if their findings differ. You want to make sure the inspector is certified by either the NICFI or the IICRC. Their websites are http://www.nicfi.org/Search.aspx and http://www.iicrc.info/locateapro/homepage.aspx (on both sites, you enter your zip code to find your closest inspectors - they usually have a wide radius of service). You or the inspector would email the new report to [email protected] That will reopen the claim. In general though, your retailer will be able to advise you on any next steps to take in your claim, and they will work with Mohawk on your behalf if needed. I apologize again for your experience!

Mohawk/Wayne Wiles Flooring Ft Myers/Naples — Smartstrand Carpet

Purchased this carpet 8/2013 for the master bedroom of a seasonal residence occupied by 2 adults approx 5...

Mohawk Industries — Smartstrand carpet

I purchased the smartstrand carpet from mohawk which is the worst mistake I have made in flooring. After le...

MohawkCredit card

I received a prepaid credit card, the website goes black and asks if i've reached the page in error when I try to activate my card. So I called customer service which says I have entered the wrong information. I can not reach a live person. Is there a problem with the card?

• Wi
        Wildbill5 Nov 23, 2015

I do not think the problem is with Mohawk, I cannot activate my Visa rewards card, probably problem with card company! But it came from Mohawk, I just help getting it activated, customer service number on card is a joke if you have a problem!

Mohawk Smartstrand Carpet — Unraveling, unstable, uncleanable

We bought Smartstrand/ Fashion Forward from Lowe's #410 of Myrtle Beach, SC in February. I was in the...

Mohawk Engineered Hardwood Flooring/lei Flooring And Window Coverings — Scratches are white streaks

Flooring scratches very easily and leaves white streaks instead of just a scratch. Dealer will not help nor...

Mohawk Carpet — Defective Carpet

This Carpet is the worst!!! We had just bought our first home and put in $4000.00 worth of Mohawk Carpet. We...

Mohawk Carpeting — Defect in Carpet/Warranty refusal

We purchased Mohawk Tornado pile carpeting from Lowe's. After about three weeks, the carpeting in the...

Mohawk Carpet — Carpet fibers coming out leaving holes

I had Mohawk carpet installed in Oct 2010. In Nov I found holes coming in the carpet due to the fibers coming...

Mohawk Rugs And Lowes — carper fibers coming out

We purchased 3 area rugs/carpets for our bedroom. They were the most expensive and the "best of Mohawk"...

Mohawk Smartstrand — Avoid them

I replaced my home carpet after 15 years only because it was out-dated. I was suckered into Mohawk'...

Mohawk/wear-dated Carpetpoor customer service

I recently bought mohawk/wear-dated carpet for my home. I had a problem with a juice spill, which is covered by the warrantee. I called the company a have been given the run-around for several months. I feel that I have been ignored, and I feel that thier customer service is terrible. I won't buy another of thier products.

Mohawk Carpet — OPENED ACCOUNT WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION

MOHAWK CARPET, AKA EMPRESS CARPET, AKA ALL ISLAND KITCHEN AND GRANITE HAS OPENED AN ACCOUNT WITH GE MONEY...

MohawkAwful service

In August 2009, I purchased 1000sqft of Mohawk's Mirador Porcelain Tile because I was impressed by the demo tile, but it proved to be a huge mistake for the following reasons.

1) No "Made in China" label or country of origin disclosure on demo tile or website:

Several stores told me that this product was made in the USA by Mohawk. But to my horror, it was delivered in plain bundles labeled "Made in China."

It's beginning to appear that Mohawk buys this tile from China, sticks a Mohawk label on the demo tiles, and routinely fails to disclose the country of origin. Shame on Mohawk for deceiving customers!

It also appears that "Shaw Tile Company" sells an alarmingly similar tile to Mohawk's Mirador line. So there's nothing Mohawk or USA about it.

Problem #2) Mohawk's inferior tile steeply drives up installation costs and significantly delays completion times.

Installation was a nightmare: bowed tile with pinholes and chipped/broken corners along with a single edge that tends to be much sharper than the rest, enough to slice the installer's finger.

Even after the most conscientious and costly installation, the defects are still blatantly obvious and the protruding lips are unavoidable.

Problem #3): Mohawk Customer Service is Unconcerned and Unresponsive:

It's been over seven weeks since my initial complaint but still no action from Mohawk, not even a call back. My unfinished project appears to be indefinitely delayed and costs continue to rise.

My initial complaint was to the store and an unresponsive Mohawk Field Representative who asked me to leave him some tile at the store to examine, but never showed up to look at it. He expressed that he was confident that Mohawk's tile was within tolerance and told me to continue with installation.

After numerous calls, the Mohawk rep finally looked at the tile, and from my understanding, his company agrees that the tile is defective, but is not prepared to act on my claim.

Mohawk Industries tells me to keep waiting for an answer from the store.

It has been over 7 weeks since I sent them evidence of the defects, and Mohawk has yet to provide me with a viable solution, let alone a call back to let me know the status of my claim.

When I called the Mohawk Claims Department, the Mohawk rep told me that she only communicates with retailers about complaints and not customers. Easy for Mohawk!

I've visited the store countless times but Mohawk doesn't appear to be doing anything with my claim. The store has called Mohawk numerous times but they just keep getting the run-around.

Thus, from my experience, it's fair to conclude that Mohawk Industries has awful customer service, inferior tile, and does not stand behind its products. Buyer Beware!

Mohawk Industires — Defective carpet

I purchased Mohawk carpet Smart Strand Carpet at an independent carpet company. Two years later the carpet...

Mohawk Carpet — Bad service

I purchased a houseful of Mohawk carpet from Gary's Carpet in Houston in October 2006. When the sale...

Pino Tile / Mohawk Credit ProgramScam and rip off!

I went into the store and ordered tile. My original intent was to pay by the credit terms that PINO TILE and Mohawk flooring offered. A PINO TILE REP came out and measured. Days later the workers came out to install the tile. A couple days later they were done. Myself and a friend( that I had watch the house while the installers were there) Talked to who we thought was the PINO TILE FOREMAN (He was actually a sub contractor) He said we needed to pay him in full. cash or check/ I paid almost $3000.00 in cash and check. YES I had them mark it on the receipt.

A year passes and I got a letter from the Mohaw Credit Card Company they said I owe them $2900.00 for the materials purchased from PINO TILE. I advised them that I decided not to go with the credit terms (a year ago, at the time of installation)and I paid cash. I sent them the forms showing the receipt. They charged it back to Pino Tile. Then PINO TILE sent them a letter disputing the charge back.

SO the company sent me a letter stating I owe them almost 3000.00 for the Materials and interest. I asked PINO TILE to contact the sub contractor... magically was no longer in business. I asked for the contractors form stating the job was completed... it also magically was never turned in by the contractor. I have witnesses and a receipt that i paid cash and check... the store didn't even investigate the contractor????

Fort Lauderdale
          Fort Lauderdale, Florida
          U.S.A.

• Cr
              Crb7272 Sep 04, 2010

The Pino tile store I went to went out of business. But before they did the Manager apologized. This instance was not the first he's heard of when it comes to the sub contractors. Pino tile Corporate failed to provide the names of the sub contractors and said they were unable to be located and the owner of the subcontractor company was deceased.

Hence, I'm stuck with the floor not being completed and I'm charged with the purchase price.

• Pi
              Pino Tile & Carpet Mar 21, 2008

Pino Tile & Carpet - Florida's Largest
              Flooring Retailer
              Defends Itself!

The Pino story began 27 years ago and continues as a thriving business today with customer service as a top priority. The business continues to make offering the lowest prices, biggest selection and on going commitment to superior customer service a top priority. With 11 locations statewide, it's a philosophy that works. Our success comes from hiring knowledgeable salespeople and experienced installers who take pride in what they do, and we back it up with a full warranty. Pino Tile & Carpet is fully equipped to serve as the only source you need for flooring so make us the first place you call! Make us the last. Satisfaction is guaranteed.

Pino promises that every customer shall receive:
              · Expert flooring advice from our experienced, friendly, knowledgeable sales staff
              · Free professional in-home estimates, measurements and onsite quotations
              · Free samples upon request
              · Professional installation by fully licensed and insured installers
              · A full year warranty to prove we stand behind our products and services
              · The largest selection of first quality products, lowest prices and superior service
              With that said, in rebuttal to the article posted from Fort Lauderdale, FL, we would like to outline our position as follows:

Upon learning of this matter, the Pino Tile & Carpet Customer Service Manager launched an immediate and thorough investigation of the claims set forth. Our findings were: Fort Lauderdale, Fl purchased flooring material and paid with Pino Tile & Carpet’s convenient no interest for six months credit card. As with all of Pino Tile & Carpet’s subcontracted installations, labor is due upon completion. At no time, do Pino Tile & Carpet sub-contractors, accept payment for materials as they are only paid for labor. This information has been supplied to Fort Lauderdale, FL on the signed Flooring Installation Agreement on 08/03/2006.

Additionally, the credit card company launched an investigation of the facts. The documents that Fort Lauderdale, Fl supplied, were not sufficient to warrant any reversals.

As Pino Tile & Carpet’s continued success depends largely on positive word of mouth from our loyal customers, we take such accusations very seriously.