[Resolved] Empire Today / carpet installation
I didn't finish my complaint above. After the installers did not show up and I never heard about my deposit, Empire called about 2 months later to reschedule my installation. Since I didn't want to lose my deposit (about $200) and we still needed new carpet, I stupidly agreed to another appointment. The installers arrived (amazing!) at 1030 am. They measured the areas and told me that the salesman had measured incorrectly and they did not have enough carpet. This is the final straw. I went on-line and cannot believe the amount of BAD reviews this company has. How can they still be in business? I plan to call the Better Business Bureau tomorrow. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Oct 26, 2018
Dear Jeanne, we apologize for your experience and understand your frustration. We'll be in touch with you shortly to start working on a resolution, thank you.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - carpet insulation
- Empire Today - flooring 
- Empire Today - carpet installation and damaged tile 
- Empire Today - window treatment repair
- Empire Today - product and service