[Resolved] Empire Today / carpet installation

1 Camano Island, WA, United States Review updated:

I didn't finish my complaint above. After the installers did not show up and I never heard about my deposit, Empire called about 2 months later to reschedule my installation. Since I didn't want to lose my deposit (about $200) and we still needed new carpet, I stupidly agreed to another appointment. The installers arrived (amazing!) at 1030 am. They measured the areas and told me that the salesman had measured incorrectly and they did not have enough carpet. This is the final straw. I went on-line and cannot believe the amount of BAD reviews this company has. How can they still be in business? I plan to call the Better Business Bureau tomorrow. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!

• Resolution statement

• Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Oct 26, 2018

Dear Jeanne, we apologize for your experience and understand your frustration. We'll be in touch with you shortly to start working on a resolution, thank you.

Je
Oct 25, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      25th of Oct, 2018