Empire Today / never showed up, never called, never again
They promised next day delivery. My wife and I took off from work to get the room ready for new carpet. Moved the furniture, un-hooked the surround sound stereo, got a friend to help move the TV and other heavy furniture ... and waited, and waited, and waited. At 4 PM we called them and were told "How about tomorrow?". When we told them that was not acceptable they told us the carpet was a special order and it would take 2 weeks. We canceled. The price was not really that great ... We shopped around and saved over $200 for the exact same carpet at Home Depot.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - installed carpet
- Empire Today - lap plank flooring
- Empire Today - on the morning of installation, we receive a phone call stating they're not coming.
- Empire Today - sales/customer service
- Empire Today - flooring install