Empire Today / canceled scheduled time of service
Without going into a long-winded story about Empire Today, I will give the basic rundown. I scheduled a time during the day for a technician to measure windows and give an estimate for plantation shutters. At ten minutes before the end of the 2-hour window appointment time that I was given, I was called to say that the company had to cancel and re-schedule my appointment time.
I told them that if I ran a business that way, I would soon be out of business. Needless to say, I did not reschedule another time, and will go with a different company from which to purchase and install the shutters.
I encourage any reader to consider doing the same, and to beware of Empire Today.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - tile flooring
- Empire Today - carpet and vinyl floor covering.
- Empire Today - carpet and tile installers
- Empire Today - empire today hardwood floors
- Empire Today - wood floors, living room, stairs and hallway