Empire Carpets / Wrong carpet
Approx 1 yr ago, I bought carpet for my living room, dining room, and hallway from Empire. The salesman was ok, but not very experienced. What they advertised as 50% off was terrible. I opted for a much higher grade carpet, and a color that would not show wear and tear. When the carpeting arrived it was not the color I had chosen, however the name of the carpet I had chosen was attached to the roll of carpet. I thought that perhaps when it was completely installed it would resemble my original choice. It was certainly not even close to what I had chosen. I called the company numerous times, they stalled and stalled. I finally just learned to live with the carpet that I did not order. I was surprised when I read all of the complaints about Empire. I thought I was alone in this ordeal.
More Empire Carpets Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - tile flooring
- Empire Today - carpet and vinyl floor covering.
- Empire Today - carpet and tile installers
- Empire Today - empire today hardwood floors
- Empire Today - wood floors, living room, stairs and hallway