Empire Carpet / Very poor quality of carpet
Empire installers was at my home on06/22/07 to install carpet. I noticed the carpet was not of the quality I had chosen. I immediately phoned Empire. In speaking with the first employee I was hung up on. I phoned back and spoke with a Timothy he asked that I have the carpet installed. I said NO WAY. Again the carpet was a second grade carpet that one would have installed in a family room or den. The customer service that I recieved was VERY POOR. As of now I am still awaiting a phone call from Empire.
More Empire Carpet Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - tile flooring
- Empire Today - carpet and vinyl floor covering.
- Empire Today - carpet and tile installers
- Empire Today - empire today hardwood floors
- Empire Today - wood floors, living room, stairs and hallway