Emirates / visa issue
I phone to emirates customer services regarding a visa issue and explained to them that I am going to dubai by-air and from thr I am travelling to omen by car.
From omen I am coming back to dubai for my flight, on which the customer representative said that "yes, its possible, you have to fill 2 visa application forms along with all the doecuments required and its possible you can travel out. (She further put me on hold and said she will confirm with the visa section first as well) after a while when she back, she said that yes its possible you have to send us two visa application forms accoding to the visa section.
On above phonic confirmation, I finalized my flight and now I have recived a following reply:-
"subject: re: visa application *dhcjgj
Date: sat, 21 feb 2009 19:50:05 +000016
Dear mr haq,
Please note we have received a reply from our visa section in dubai. Emirates visa section has advised that you will have to enter and exit through dubai airport to apply for a visa through emirates.
If you have any further queries please contact us on +[protected].
Senior customer sales and service agent
Emirates european contact centre
Tel +[protected] email firstname.lastname@example.org
My question is that I have inquired all the information over the phone and explained each and every situation to the customer services agent in emirates, I did explain to them that I am travelling by car to omen on which she said thts fine you have to fill two forms for two visas,
And now when my flight is confirmed they are giving me the stories!
Its really ridiculous!, I need a way out on it. I need a written explanation of why first your agents said I need to apply visa on two forms and I can go out of uae by car!
If not where does your rule says that no one can travell out of uae and if this is the rule then why customer services did not explained it to me when I phoned them and inquired about all the information!
Its a bit of annoying situation!
I need a written explanation on it! And it has to be on urgent basis because my flight is on 11th march!
I am really not happy the way emirates customer services deal with this issue, they are giving the false information to the customers
Hope to hear you soon!
More Emirates Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - damaged checked baggage record locator kqdm8w
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates counter in chennai international airport
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - contributes & funds terrorism
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235