Emirates / terrible service!
I have recently traveled with emirates from birmingham - dubai - bangkok return and have to say it is the worst flight so far I have experienced with them. Each flight was delayed (4 flights total) one by over an hour, passengers were left sitting on the plane during this time without any offer of refreshment. The seats in economy are very uncomfortable and no leg room whatsoever. I traveled with many airlines and have to say this is the worst for comfort. I know it is economy class but millions of passengers travel this way, a little comfort would not come amiss. On arrival at dubai it seems the security is in reverse ie; security checks on disembarking the plane (Holding you up for the connecting flight) but no security before boarding the next plane even though you could have spent time in the departure lounges and duty free.
I have emirates several times in the past and found it convenient to fly direct from birmingham (The only thing in it's favor) in future I would rather have the inconvenience of traveling to another airport and having the choice of a decent airline than face that torture again.
More Emirates Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates counter in chennai international airport
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - contributes & funds terrorism
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - customer service & rebooking charges and lost baggage problem