Emirates Airlines / hindu meal
To whom it may concern
There's a thing called the hindu meal on emirates. I strongly believe airlines should call any meal after what's in it. Like in this case how about non-veg w/o beef meal?? Here are my takes on this stupid practice:
- I don't want to be given a hindu meal by default just beacuse I am brown, I love beef!!
- you can find people from the indian subcontinent who enjoy all kinds of foods.
- you can find hindu's who are pure vegetarians and others who are non-vegetarian and some like me
- I don't want to hear a dumb stewardess giving me a dumb reply when asled about the meal: "this meal has been specially prepared keeping you in mind" - my god - how ###ed is that??
- if you don't know what 'hindu' means don't try to use it in meaningless ways; it's very insulting.
- last but not the least it simply makes better sense to name a meal after what's in there!!
P. S. I was tempted to use stupid/###ed more number of times than you see above.
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Airlines - interview fraud 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - damaged checked baggage record locator kqdm8w
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates counter in chennai international airport
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - contributes & funds terrorism
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235