Emirates Airlines / reissuing my ticket

I, Hussain Hirjee, passenger of emirates airline traveled last month, Jan 16th 09 from LAX to Karachi. Everything was fine, but while coming back to LAX my flight # ek 605 from Karachi to Dubai was cancelled and all the problems started. My flight was in the morning at 5.45 am, so I reached at the airport 3.00 in the morning, and there were no emirates offices open. Finally customer information desk informed us to contact emirates office in the morning, so I finally managed to go to the emirates office to reissue my ticket, they told me to contact virgin airline so I went to virgin airline office and explained them my situation, but they told me because it was emirates airline fault, you have to go back to emirates offices again. I went back to emirates office then they said to go to continental airline office so they I went to their office, but they also refused to issue the ticket. They told me to go to emirates office, this is the third time with all the transportation hassle I went back to emirates office, and try to explain the supervisor and finally I was very upset so they issued me the new ticket. Now you can imagine how much hardship and problems I went through, so kindly consider anything your management can do for me. Also, my luggage was missing at la airport, they said it was emirates airline fault. I am a regular emirates airline customer but this time I was not happy to travel with emirates airline, so kindly reply me soon what your management can consider.
Sincerely,
Hussain Hirjee (passenger)

P.S Please email me back on the e mail address hhirjee@verizon.net and we have send you 3 complaints before but never got a reply. Hope to get the reply soon.

Comments

• St
      3rd of Oct, 2014

Not sure which airline you are complaining about.
    I was on the same flight. And everything was smooth.