Emirates Airline, Business Class Travel. / unacceptable service
With reference to: perth - dubai, flight ek 421, 28 april 2010 (seats 6d & 6e, business class). boeing 777-300. one leg of uk - perth - uk trip.
This booking was made and confirmed as being on the latest boeing 777. however, the aircraft provided by emirates did not fulfil expectations as set out by emirates in the publicity provided at time of booking. seating was not up to minimum standards, was old and very uncomfortable.
As regular frequent flyers from the uk to western australia, this was the first time emirates had been chosen for the round trip with the expectation that we might become frequent flyers with emirates. however, the lack of communication regarding the downgrading of the aircraft on this leg of the journey with the consequential poor and unacceptable experience leads us to question whether we should continue with this airline.
Some compensation would be appropriate together with an explanation and a reassurance that high standards could once again be expected in the future.
Doctor william gaskins.
More Emirates Airline, Business Class Travel. Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Airlines - missing stroller and swiss knife! 
- Emirates Airlines - non co-operation
- Emirates Airlines - extremely bad organisation of flights
- Emirates Airline - sale of ticket by misrepresentation
- Emirates Airline - aircraft defect