eHarmony / scam scam!

This site is nothing more than a scam! DO NOT sign up for this thing. I signed up and the next day realized that I didn't like it so I went to go cancel my subscription. I drove myself nuts trying to find it and when I didn't I called and asked to cancel. The lady had the nerve to tell me I couldn't cancel because I was past the 3 day grace period which was BS because I had only signed up the day before I called them. They keep charging me 29 a month and said I can't cancel until July. I do not want this service anymore and never find any guys that are worth my time. They match me with the same people every week and claim they are new by using a different picture. They should be ashamed of themselves and the owner of the website should be sued for fraud!

Ni
May 11, 2015

Comments

• Si
      27th of Sep, 2015

I've been on many dating sites and they are all, esp the paid ones, dishonest and scams. I've probably lost about $300 maybe more, to these horrible dating sites. You can not get your money back no matter what you do. We need to pull together and file a law suite against these sites. Do NOT fall victim or pay for any of them. Even the free sites are BS. All the men want is sex, some are criminalizes, some will rape you if they get the chance. These men are predators who only care about one thing. I had one guy, first date, who wanted me to follow him home so we could have sex. This guy was in his 60's. What crap! I've seen another guy who has put up at least five profiles on many "paid" dating sites. What the hell is that? Don't bother with any of them, don't believe the commercials you see. Those people are paid actors! All the dating sites are horrible. Not one is honest or provides real men. I believe 90% of the profiles are either fake or have been abandoned. Do not sign up, do NOT pay!