eHarmony / scam scam!
This site is nothing more than a scam! DO NOT sign up for this thing. I signed up and the next day realized that I didn't like it so I went to go cancel my subscription. I drove myself nuts trying to find it and when I didn't I called and asked to cancel. The lady had the nerve to tell me I couldn't cancel because I was past the 3 day grace period which was BS because I had only signed up the day before I called them. They keep charging me 29 a month and said I can't cancel until July. I do not want this service anymore and never find any guys that are worth my time. They match me with the same people every week and claim they are new by using a different picture. They should be ashamed of themselves and the owner of the website should be sued for fraud!
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony.com - profiles
- eHarmony - complaint regarding treatment by eharmony
- eHarmony - misrepresentation of effective compatibility categories
- eHarmony - everything about the site
- eHarmony - fraud and scam