Menu

complaints

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair Complaints Summary

3 Resolved
21 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair's very poor resolution rate, careful consideration is needed. Research their service comprehensively, and read up on how they handle customer disputes. If you face issues, be prepared for potential challenges in obtaining resolutions and explore other service providers as backups.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair complaints 24

Sort by:

Newest Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair complaints

D
9:00 pm EST

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair Thailand was next level

Thanks so much for a great Social in Thailand last month. I really enjoyed it. Many thanks to the staff members in Bangkok for all their great dedication and assistance. It was great. I met a ton of great ladies. I think by last count 11guys out of 14 left Thailand with a meaningful romantic relationship. That's pretty incredible! Really best tour ever!I recommend a social to anyone viewing your website.

Desired outcome: Go on a tour if you are serious in your search

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair representatives only. If you are affiliated with Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair, please claim your business to access these details.

6:05 pm EST

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair This exceeded all expectations

It's something that you just can't put into words, you just have to experience it. Being there between the two socials, there was over 200 filipino women there and the affection and appreciation that they showed to us guys was something that you just cannot experience without going to a place like that and just be in there and taking it all in. I've never done anything for myself that would compare to the excitement and the fun and then the ultimate love that I found on that trip. When I met my fiance, it was love at first sight and I was awestruck. We are now engaged and already have the fiance visa process going and it's been an unbelievable experience.

6:21 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair Cebu was fantastic. The women are stunning!

The ladies in the Philippines are simply the best, and I’ve traveled all over the world. Age difference doesn’t matter there as much as it does in western countries. I believe that Cebu women and Filipino women, in general, are looking a life mate. It doesn’t matter what the age is one way or the other. I would highly recommend the socials. You’ll get to meet over 200 women. Book a tour and go see for yourself. You won’t regret it. The service is more than excellent.

Desired outcome: It’s totally legitimate. Your money will not be wasted. If you’re sincere in your search and treat this process respectfully, I believe you will be successful.

Hide full review

Is Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 12% resolution rate for complaints about Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair raises questions. Diligently reviewing Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair earns 88% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair near-perfect at 88% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Loveme.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Loveme.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Adult content may be available on loveme.com. It is important to be aware of potential risks and to use caution when accessing or engaging with such content.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. The support team lacks customer service skills, training, and resources, resulting in only 12% of 9 complaints being resolved.
7:28 pm EST

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair This is not like your fly-by-night dating service

Some men have trouble stepping out of their comfort zone. I was one of them. This cannot be one of those. You should make it happen. Just sign up for a Colombia tour. You will meet many beautiful and sincere ladies. It’s all set up. Just sign up, get on the plane and get there. You don’t think you’re gonna be by yourself. Everything is set up for you. From the airport, the hotel. From the socials, to all the venues you’re gonna go to. They assign interpreters to you if you don’t speak Spanish. A Foreign Affair spends a lot of time and money organizing these things. There are at least 4 to 5 women to a man out there. You’re going to find somebody. Just get on to the loveme website. Look at the tours and just sign up for one of them.

Desired outcome: If you're serious about it, then get on it, go after it and live your life. If you wait too long, you’re gonna get old and it’s not gonna happen. You’re gonna regret the things you could’ve done.

G
1:24 am EST

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair Thank you and your staff for changing my life

I want to thank this organization for their services in helping me meet the woman that is now my wife. The quality of service I received from AFA, both here in Phoenix and also when in Colombia was top of the line. From the very first emails, to listening to the conference calls where you answered questions and offered advice, using AFA for sending flowers, handling translated phone calls to Ramona, and for the GREAT service I received in Colombia when I went down there the first time.

6:27 pm EST

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair Fantastic experience in Mexico City

The social event in Mexic City was amazing. I felt like a rockstar. The agency took really good care of us there. We all enjoyed it. The guys that still hesitating to go on tour are not serious about finding someone because this is the way to do it. Writing letters is not gonna work out. But meeting the women face to face will answer all your questions. It'll definitely move your whole relationship possibilities forward. Now I understand some people have money situations. My advice would be to just start saving.

Bert.Rand
Ashburn, VA, US
Nov 14, 2023 8:52 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I couldn't agree with you more when you say you have to meet them face to face. I met many gorgeous ladies IN PERSON on the Medellin, Colombia tour. I am highly suspicious of all the comments here saying that it is all a scam. I have personally experienced their tour and it is the real deal and it just might change your life. I would highly encourage anyone thinking of going to Medellin or any other tour in South America to go. I am certain that you will also walk away incredibly satisfied.

7:52 pm EST

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair Former AFA Client

I was a client of this agency and found my lady here. So I cannot relate to all the bitter negativity here. If you're sincere and treat this process with patience and respect, I believe you can be successful in your search like I have been. there are hundreds if not thousands of ladies in the Philippines just waiting for a foreign man. This agency has all the tools and expertise to make this work for you. They are experienced and legit.

2:41 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Total rip-off. Wasted over $10,000 writing women I could not contact through normal email or cell. They drag money out of you when they post fake profiles and charge $10 per letter and $3.50 per picture. Think most profiles are either fake or prostitutes. Think their office staff designs fake letters from fake women. Employees get a big cut from every...

S
2:49 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair Fake female profiles, endless charges for reading or sending letters

I joined LoveMe.Com after having gotten fed up of OKAmour.com. LoveMe had several good reviews, but when I dug into the information more carefully I found out it is a scam. The woman I have been sending and receiving letters to/from has the number of 190808, Liping. 51 year old woman from Shenchen, I think. She has been in 'business' for 19 years, but when I ask her what she does for a living she never answers. Given her age and subtracting 19 means she has been in 'business' since age 32, and she is pretty good at what she does. I cannot find anyway to delete my account, but I am done spending anymore money on this site.

Desired outcome: I would like a full refund of all funds I have wasted on this site, and to have my account deleted. Also, Liping should be removed from the site, permanently

8:22 am EDT

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair Libor to Marta 183702

Martichka,

do you take yourself sincere in your dating intentions stating me in our correspondence at UaDreams dating site that my knowledge of your full name and (original) address sounds you disturbing? After my long period shows of sympathy to you at various websites? At LoveMe now you present having relocated. Really should I not express my interest for you to your original address and instead of it to pay you for correspondence at these dating sites? Now you are settled at the same distance from me like before and now you travel to northeast Italian seaside resorts flying over my head to the same distances from me. Should I not think of it, while you wishing me a wonderful day? You can reply me here below my review.

Update by Libor_
Apr 08, 2023 2:37 pm EDT

Miracles happen to you: a bunch of charging dating sites with the same content of yours. Aiming high with honest effort would not go with you? You know, to enjoy life together.

Update by Libor_
Apr 04, 2023 1:44 pm EDT

Aims of Marta

View 0 more photos
2:58 pm EST

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair Scam

In my opinion, this is a predatory dating site that takes advantage of vulnerable, lonely, gullible, and ill informed men seeking female companionship and long term loving relationships. The messages sent and received in the site are scripted by FA employees and designed to entice multiple contacts and generate payments associated with each interaction. The photos represented on the site are of women mostly 30-40 years old who are very attractive and certainly not a cross section of real world women. Looking closely you can identify photo shoot locations and props, as well as a lot of photo retouching. I exchanged communications with one of FA's owner's after a fraudulent interaction (my only message) and was amazed at how transparent and shallow his explanations were. I advise researching the BBB complaints about this company. Beware!

2:30 pm EDT

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair Many fake profiles

There are a lot of fake profiles on the AFA/Loveme.com websites.

I recognize several of the women that are on the website. An acquaintance of mine knows these women and they are NOT on the website. Some of these women are very upset.

Having these fake profiles removed however is nearly impossible.

Writing them through "contact us" doesn't do anything. The fake profiles are still up and running.

Desired outcome: Start a verified identification process before accepting women. Get better support so users don't end up getting scammed by allowing faster removal of fake profiles.People behind fake profiles are committing identity theft.

1:42 pm EDT

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair Dating service

I have been with LoveMe for over a year. I did have a successful with a previous IMBRA personal contact information with my first serious correspondence as I am still in weekly contact with this individual. So I know the routine and how it works. You pay $400 and you get direct

personal contact information.

But this past IMBRA transactin proved that the persn I was corresponding with was a complete fraud. I paid the $400 and received a What's App number, with no name? I immediately cmplained and then received it. So I proceeded to text the number, and all I received was " hello dear" I must read 100 letters, there was never a hello dear? So I managed to send a follow up email and give my address. By now I knew I was being scammed the actions didn't line up with the words. I emailed Anna the owner and asked her nicely to reimburse me all of my money spent on this scam. I didn't blame her, but since she is the owner she is ultimately responsible. I made plans with this woman to fly to Poland, then take a train to Kiev, and I have the letters to prove that the only way this can happen is with direct daily communication. You

think I would do this through email? I must have sent 8 what's app texts and tried a video call to verify that this was the same woman I have been exchanging letters and making travel plans with. NO ANSWERS..I have all the letters and text message attempts to prove my case. Now I have spent a few thousand dollars and put myself in harms way of traveling to Kiev for a pipe dream.

Desired outcome: full reimbursement of $5000

5:42 am EST

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair Gift delivery

I was supposedly talking to a woman's profile during the pandemic after loveme had reached out to me by finding me on social media after I had the impression the woman on the site want to bombard you with letters, or the translator pretending to be the women, just to make money for the site.
One fake profile used by the translator didn't mention a gift I sent prior to Christmas as the fake profile and translator said she was heading home to Argentina with family.
I never got a confirmation that the gift was received from loveme as they said they would nor a photo for all the combined gifts I sent. The site loveme AforeignAffair just walked off with several hundreds of dollars.
Scam site !

Ronster1
Kernville, US
Feb 01, 2023 3:44 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My experience so far using this website is negative. They do not reply to email I sent. When I called them for guidance, the "customer service" was a joke. The lady on the phone was unemotional, like talking to a robot almost, not very helpful, nor warm or friendly either. After spending $100 to "corresponde", meaning paying to read a letter, and paying to write a letter I wanted some guidance and wanted to ask someone at the office some questions. The woman on the phone was totally useless. She did bother to ask my name or introduce herself either. Who runs a business like that? Awful way to do business.

Q
2:00 pm EDT

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair Scam

Loveme.com is a scam! They want you to keep writing letters back and forth with i'm assuming employees of loveme.com and not the actual people from the profiles. I was in correspondence with people from the website. Conversations were great, but when time came to exchange information they just wanted you to keep writing (spend money) and time to exchange contact information never came. Also every number they have on the website to call and cancel membership i could not get a hold of no one after calling over and over.

Desired outcome: Refund

Read full review of Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair and 2 comments
2 comments
aussiestuff
aussiestuff
Guangzhou, CN
Jul 16, 2022 11:47 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All of these sites behappy2day.com, onewife.com, loveme.com all have exactly the same women - they are all scams and run Bots, on the First two sites I changed my Name to Luv2Eatpussy, then Whoru! then Urallfake, then Readmyprofile and automatically the messages changed to my new name and when the Bot Women sent me a request to chat - they all had my new name - not one of them read my profile because in it I had my real name and even my email address separated by ( . ) and if they were real they would have sent me an email. No one did.

The Web Site blossoms.com does charge a mere $99 a year and can chat with and exchange contact information. 90% Philippine Women and the remaining from other countries - yet they are all real people even though many of them will still try to get money from you. My last GF I found from this site who was also from the Philippines - we were great together - had plans to marry - sadly she died from breast cancer.

The Sites with Ukraine or Russian Women on them previously mentioned are all scams - do not give them any of your money.

Home Networking
Apr 29, 2022 9:17 pm EDT

Best thing to do, is what i'm about to do, right now. Let the account go into inactivity. At which point, they will discontinue the membership on their own, when they see it's not profiting them.

11:24 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair What a clever scam!!

Photoshopped gorgeous girls, vague or obviously fake personal details (how many claim to be models, or doctors?), and dreamy romantic goals of settling down with perfect man. None of it is real.

Don't believe me? Change your name to Elmer Fudd, who is a 4'11" 250# janitor, living with his mom, and post the ugliest pic you can find on the internet. See how many drop dead models will still immediately send a letter, "Oh, Elmer, could you be the one?"

1:24 pm EDT

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair id 183123 nelly false advertising

This is the biggest scam sight going
We should send them down memory lane.
My now Fiance ID 183123 Nelly had her profile stolen by another woman or man? And posted on love me .com
She left the site one year ago .
The love me sight changed her profile
To make it look like she did everything
In the world except be the president of
Ukraine . Look at some of women's profiles unreal . They told me NELLY
HAS TO CALL AND PULL THE PROFILE
SHE DID AND THEY HAVE NOT TAKEN IT DOWN. I HAVE FOIUND 5 FAKE NELLIES ON DIFFERENT LOVE ME SIGHTS AROUND THE WORLD .
WHO EVER HEARD OF MEN GOING TO
A MEAT MARKET WHERE A SAY 100 WOMEN ARE AND YOU TRY TO PICK ONE OUT. $5, 000 FOR WHAT ?
I WOULD PERSONALLY NOT WASTE ANY MONEY ON SOMETHING AS STUPID AS THIS SCAMMER SITE
CONTACT ME [protected]@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2019 7:31 pm EDT

Dating scams have been going on since the begining of time. More advanced since the Advent of the internet. Love me Find Bride and all the rest of the sites are examples of scammg in the modern age. On ppl
Sites women have to pay to register
On the site . Then if they do a video chat they get paid 22 cents regular chat 11 cents and the agency takes half of what they make. The letter writing is joke that is the money maker
Translator makes good money as a typing slave. Lying to men mostly American from 6pm to 11pm Ukranian
Time . If you think women are up 24/7!
You are naive robots or men take over
For overnight shift . Most of the women have regular jobs during the day . This is a side line .On sites like Find Bride they have a translator sitting in the loop answering the questions in perfect English . Some women sell their profiles to other women or men to make money. When the love me site told me they verify every woman on their site they are lying
My Fiance Nelly ID 183123 Nelly has no passport they said she has picture by
Her face with a passport for confirmation interview she was given a counterfeit one.
When you think everything sounds to good to true it is ! You have a better chance to be hit by lighting than to find a bride at a Meat Market Foreign
Affair event . While they are laughing
At you all the way to the BANK !

Jul 27, 2019 12:55 pm EDT

My fiance's profile has been stolen by a man or women and posted by these
Clowns on their site ID 183123 Nelly
I have called them and only get BS they.have no control over this wacked
Company . I have told a friend in the FBI internet fraud division he said this site has over 3, 000 complaints I wonder why ? Men do not keep false
GET SMART PLEASE

Jul 27, 2019 5:43 pm EDT

Nothing is resolved dating scams have been going on since the beginning of time now it easier with the internet. On ppl sites women are paid by letters somebody writes for them and are paid by chats 11 cents a chat 22 cents a video agency takes half. I found id 38744 Nelly my fiance's profile on Find Bride site a man or woman stole her profile
They refuse to take it down what losers I hope they die a slow painful
Death

Arthur Cruz
Mar 09, 2022 4:00 pm EST

After writing to a woman for less than a year I became curious as there more questions than answers. The

YouTube Video: "Odessa Ukraine Dating / Meeting 300+ Ukrainian Women," I noticed the disco-bar where they have the "socials" was called "Vanity." So, I google searched: Vanity bar in Odessa, Ukraine, then opened and read the many reviews aiming at the negative complaints. I discovered the con, that A Foreign Affair, Vanity, and the women are all working together to swindle customers by defrauding them of their money. It's a scam plain and simple. The girls seduce the customers and split the tab with the restaurant and AFA has their socials there and by holding very expensive tours, they all make a handsome profit. The girls that interpret also get their cut. Even Bud Patterson, vice president, has YouTube videos sponsoring club Vanity. My girl told me they are not allowed to give information as it gets deleted from both parties, thus you're forced to keep writing (while they make money) and the only way to get a name, address, or email is to go on their damned expensive tour, a second scam! Now this is in Odessa, and they have offices worldwide, what goes on there? Their Platinum and Executive plans are also scams and full of advertising BS. They also go by other office names such as BestBrides.com. How many other fraud schemes are they pulling to make them richer?

To avoid scams in Ukraine, visit: Ukraine scammer photos – girls to avoid when using a dating site and Ukraine Romance Scams: Need to Know and How to Protect in 2019.

5:28 pm EDT

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair katerina 137135 is a scammer

Katerina 137135 is a scammer: she has continually been residing at many dating sites, some redirecting to one another, since at least the year of 2012, first as brown eyed Katie #2404 from Donetsk, Dnipro, then as brown eyed Ekaterina 65454 from Odessa, newly as black eyed Katerina 137135 from Odessa, several times reviewed by me, see at Google. For example, in Google Pictures search results for 'Katerina 137135' click at 'adanov.com' and you will see the Katerina with a comment of 'Katerina, 137135, Donetsk, Ukraine, Ukraine women, Age: 28'; clicking the link, you will be redirected to loveme.com, where the Katerina is now 34 years old.

View 0 more photos
12:54 pm EDT

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair dating site

SCAM. Overall absolutely a scam. They operate under the guise of fairness and probably convince themselves, at some level that they are legit, but they are not. I have corresponded with women on this site and I have been on a tour and visited 3 Socials.

First of all. Letter writing is total BS. Management knows this and this piece is the most lucrative part of their business model. It is also a red flag and represents the core of this organizations lack of ethics. As many have read here, many women are fake, don't write their own letters etc.

Travel. I went on a tour. It is overpriced and not well run but it was not terrible. And you could use it as a way to visit a country you would have never visited otherwise. The Socials are fun in that you walk into a room with 100 women and you are in a group of 20 guys, many social misfits. So if you have any game, you can meet many interested women. The problem is that there may be 2 or 3% that are serious about meeting someone for marriage. What they ARE serious about, is having you buy them expensive meals while you are there (they get a cut from the restaurant) and using an interpreter, who is their friend (and they get a cut of the $20/hour) and just have a grand old time hanging out with their interpreter girlfriend while some older dude is paying for everything. I was there. This is the norm, not an exception.

My comments are real and true. I expect a plant from AFA will chime in and negate my comments, but do trust me. I was there. Several of the girls that work for AFA regionally and only work the dating room or "war room" as they call it confirmed my suspicions early on. The women at the Socials can earn more money in 1 or 2 dinner dates with you (restaurant cut + interpreter cut) than they can earn in a month and sometimes two at their jobs. Word gets out, and AFA uses regional offices to advertise this way. So they have nothing to lose. And sure, they all know the longshot of meeting their dream man and that is a real option, but they are there to play and make some $$$.

So in summary, AFA is definitely operating unethically and providing misinformation. AFA knows the reality of their letter writing (scam 95% of the time) and that women in the Socials are there for meals, a gifts, or to maybe even get an allowance or a new phone once the man leaves (after being scammed at restaurants and interpreter cuts) as they play like the love him and want him to visit again soon. But AFA is making a mint. This is the reality. They should be ashamed. Or better yet sued. If the saying "what goes around comes around" is true, they have many bad days ahead.

Matt Paolini
Oct 21, 2020 2:41 pm EDT

So, you actually went to another and me some of these women?

10:24 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair Paid to correspond with a woman who may have been paid by afa

I spent $700 talking to a woman on AFA who had the same occupation as me and lived in Kiev. She never would switch to a form of communication such as gmail where we could communicate for free.
I suspect this individual is working for AFA and receiving a percentage of the income she makes working for the company.
I talked to another Ukrainian who supposedly spoke no English, but the length of time it took to get the letters from me and hers translated back and forth made me suspect it was someone actually working at one of their agencies.
My complaints about the $700 lost got me no where and they did absolutely nothing. I would have accepted a couple of hundred off on a trip but they did nothing and offered nothing.

Read full review of Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair and 2 comments
2 comments
protonme
garbage town, CA
Jul 01, 2022 5:34 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This is more than just a scam. The woman I was talking to is asking when I'm home, and pictures of outside my house. They are planning to rob me.

Blood Sucker
Jan 20, 2019 3:51 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Total scam. Standard profiles, text type of photos and the people that you communicate with for 10~$ per mail and 3.50$ per photo get a percentage. At the same time they organize trips like a travel company and dating company in one where they make a complete clown out of you. The website is ridiculously outdated but has over 80.000 paying clients. What a business. I'll add photo of screenshot profile I created just to see if they were checking submitted profiles and not even that. Just have a look and laugh... or cry if you've been a poor fool who sped thousands on this company. I must say, they do make a lot of money and you get a lot of dopamine in the beginning... But I advise you to go to your local girly club or strip joint better. It's cheaper and real. Cheers.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair contacts