Having problems with OkCupid?

OkCupid reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 20, 2010. The latest review Konto wurde gesperrt, nachdem das upgraden mehrmals nicht funktioniert hat. was posted on Aug 19, 2021. The latest complaint information was resolved on Feb 06, 2018. OkCupid has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 84 reviews. OkCupid has resolved 14 complaints.

OkCupid Customer Service Contacts

39 W 14th St Ste 502
New York, New York
United States - 10011-7403

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OkCupid Customer Service. Initial OkCupid complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for OkCupid above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about OkCupid. Discuss the issues you have had with OkCupid and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

OkCupid Complaints & Reviews

OkCupidKonto wurde gesperrt, nachdem das upgraden mehrmals nicht funktioniert hat.

Da ich mit niemanden noch Kontakt hatte, konnte sich noch keiner beschweren. Erst seit Kurzem dabei und schon ist es aus. Dabei wollte ich nur die Likes mit Premium Zugang anschauen. Ich habe gestern eine Nachricht über die okcupid customer site geschrieben, heute früh eine E-Mail an support Adresse von okcupid. Bis dato kam noch keine Antwort. Nachdem ich recht viele Fragen beantwortet habe, wäre es schade, wenn es beim Schweigen im Walde bleibt.

OkCupidOKCupid

I paid you for a service that you have not provided.

I paid to have access to your dating site but cannot make use of it fully - it's a tool that doesn't work as it's sold.

Specifically, there appears to be a critical function where one person 'likes' another and that person can offer an introductory message, however no such option is available to me. Whether this would make me more dateable is debatable, but that I should be able to participate fully following my upgrade to a full package should be without doubt.

Following payment of £60 for a month's access allow me full access, or don't take my money at all.

If you like you can give me a full refund and close my account. Otherwise explain your position.

Regards,
    Lucjan

May 21, 2021

OkCupid — Allowing a known scammer to use ok cupid

Ok Cupid allowed a known scammer, identified as LERI age 33, to stay on its site. HE contacted me and I...

OkCupidIgnored my mental health Issues

Ignores mental health issues. They are completely uneducated about mental health and they don't care. The irony is the administration is run by millenials which hypicritically repeat everything they shame their parent (ths boomers for). Being autistic I have never existed or mattered to anyone. I have just wanted a loving partner and never found that. Don't let degrees fool you, many people still get away with cheating, my generation is a perfect example of that. Seeing that I was banned just makes me wish I were dead. Okcupid doesn't care!!! Below they indurectly call me an outsided insulting me and calling me a jerk!

Ignored my mental health Issues

OkCupidFraudulent website

FBI needs to investigate this website. Almost every profile match I had was a fake account. Foreigners that try to get you to message on apps that are related to scamming and stealing people's identities and hacking information into phones. I tried blocking a number and it wouldn't process. I had to call Verizon support to get it blocked and they stated that there was an attempt to process maleware.

Questions are very politically charged to the point where it's biased and there are people I know that have deleted their accounts years ago and their profile is still able to be seen. It's just not ok Cupid with fraudulent activity it's almost all the dating sites. Ten years ago I used several sites and never saw anything like this.

OkCupidBasic Service

On 1/1/2021 I was billed via PayPal Credit for $104.99 by OkCupid. The receipt says that it is for 6 months of "basic service". I never authorized this and have not used any services with this vendor. I did look at their site sometime ago, perhaps a year or more, but never signed up for any recurring services or billing. PayPal Credit says that I authorized this and they can't make any adjustments. So far, OkCupid has not responded to my inquiries about this. They cannot be reached by phone and advise that all inquiries must be via email, but so far I have received no response. I would like a credit for $104.99 applied to my PayPal Credit account as this is clearly fraud on their part. I never authorized this.

Oct 04, 2020

OkCupid — Subscription

I joined their "A-list" last week for 30.00. I just want the subscription for 1 month. I joined, put...

Nov 06, 2019

OkCupid — complaint

Met a women that seemed very nice and sweet last year. Discovered this year she was just messing with me the...

OkCupid"likes" full of young women seeking hookups.

I wish there were a way to filter those out of my age range from spamming me.
            I am 61 male looking for a monogamous relationship yet in the last couple of weeks all the notifications I get of someone "liking" me are young women looking for "hookups" and non-monogamous. Then it's difficult to delete them all so I can see just the legit likes. It's to the point I am may opt-out of this site of they cannot do something to filter this. I think prostitution has invaded their site. And then trying to find contact information to receive help is non-existent. If OKcupid were interested in my business they would do something.

May 17, 2019

OkCupid — Worst dating site

This is the worst dating site I've ever been on and it's so so overrated that I'm pretty sure...

OkCupidwhy did I get my account taken down?

I do not believe I did anything to deserve to have my account taken down. I know for a fact I have not asked anyone for nudes, nor have I sent any myself. I have not sexually harassed anyone. I got into an argument with one person on here and that's the only thing I can think of. In that incidence she started verbally assaulting me before I blocked her. I would really like to know why you took down my account so we can resolve this. I have a feeling that whatever someone complained about was either not true or an exaggeration I would like to explain my side before having my account taken away.

OkCupidonline dating

I spent a long time filling out and answering a lot of questions when I subscribed to this dating site. I've not been informed if my subscription has ended but there is no option for me to enter the site without going through the whole process again.

This is really tedious. When I could use the service, the only message I sent was unintelligble because the form sends off a message once you have pressed 'enter' on the keyboard (a very common mistake) but there is no option to send another message - hence looking like an idiot! Not very helpful.

It does seem strange/ineffectual that not only does the site not recognise my login, but it doesn't a search for the login page only takes me straight back to th questions they are asking me to input all over again. Utterly frustrating.

OkCupid — dating scam fake identity ravish mattoo

Ravish Mattoo Alias name Zephyr Me Or [protected]@gmail.com Caste Kashmiri pandit from j&k (Srinagar) Age...

OkCupid — fake profile who now has my phone number

A man had contacted me and his profile was interesting. After conversing a while he said that there are a lot...

OkCupid — suspended account

I have had an OK Cupid account for years. There have been periods when I have disabled it but I never deleted...

OkCupidokcupid

My service is not working, I am unable to log in . I have over 30 messages on my Gmail account from Ok Cupid but cannot respond . I want my money refunded if you cannot fix problem asap. Two days credits needs to be applied. My Gmail account is showing messages and when I click on it all I get is a blue screen The same thing happens when I click on the Ok Cupid app. I still just get a blue screen. This is frustrating. I need this fixed immediately!

OkCupiddating service

Are you crazy? Why would you waste my time? See comments and pass them along and explain...

As the most educated and conservative user on this site, I very much resent seeing a message that my account has been blocked for some form of misuse. I hardly use the site at all... much less provide any form of misuse. So many sites today cater to people that you can't speak with. It's a shame they can't tell the difference between these uneducated weirdos and users of quality! Thank you for reading.

OkCupid — Fake Profile

There is a man on okcupid who has created a fake profile. His profile picture was taken from another site. He...

OkCupidharassment - fake account with personal information

Hello,

Personal information has been posted with a fake profile, be mindful of who has your number. As I did not post my information on OKCupid, never had an account. If you do encounter the same experience, take legal action as you will be able to track these harasser. I am not sure how OKcupid operates, but I was able to get the posting with my information from one of the source who reached out to me. It is posted with my number and pictures as well. I'm asking for this account with my name and information be removed ASAP. Thank you.

Thank you.

OkCupidinformation

My name is Mary Louise Crespo I goggled myself and found a site that had a paragraph written about me. This is from an ex boyfriend who is stalking me. I need to have this taken down. It is a lie, this man who wrote this has a mental condition. There is a warrant out for his arrest from Boardman Oh. I have a restraining order against him. My email is [protected]@sbcglobal.net Please contact me when this is resolved.

RESOLVED