Menu
Mingle2
reviews & complaints

Mingle2
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

36 complaints
2 resolved 34 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Mingle2. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Iam banned 🚫 for no reason. this is the issue-Your photo is being reviewed! Once we verified your photo, you can continue to use Mingle2.Your photo is being reviewed! Once we verified your photo, you can continue to use Mingle2.Your photo is being reviewed! Once we verified your photo, you can continue to use Mingle2.Your photo is being reviewed! Once...

3:49 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mingle2 - Unwarranted ban from site.

I was recently banned from Mingle2. If this is not dealt with and sorted out within 2 weeks from today... I will take legal action against the company... Mingle2.

The ban was unwarranted, with no evidence of any wrong doings on my part. I had only spoke to one male and exchanged 2, or 3 simple, short messages. I'm a real person, not a scammer, not a robot, not a criminal. It makes no sense why I'm banned.

I did complain to PissedConsumer.com and eventually received an email from Mingle2 with a link (back to their site I think), but when I entered my email and password it said... email and password does not match. Which is absolute complete rubbish and then it said I'm not authorised to access this portal.

Desired outcome: To be able to log back in to Mingle2 and delete my account and photo. Also I want an explanation...why I was banned

L
6:08 am

Mingle2 - Mingle2 account

Dear Sir/Madam

I loved into my mingle2 account s few weeks ago and found I couldn't receive or send messages as was advised my account needed to be reviewed to prove my identity. I sent numerous messages requesting that review and have had no response whatsoever.

I would most appreciate you looking into this for me and get back to me asap to resolve this matter.

Kind Regards

Miss Lisa Jayne Major

Username LisaJayne51

Email address [email protected]

9:04 pm

Mingle2 - Photo varification

Iam banned 🚫 for no reason. this is the issue-Your photo is being reviewed!
Once we verified your photo, you can continue to use Mingle2.

K
6:23 am

Mingle2 - Supports fake accounts bans genuine accounts

A person has been making fake accounts on mingle pretending to be me using my photo and mobile number to get people to message me. I have reported this to mingle admins giving link to the fake profile and they banned the fake accounts a few times. But when it continued happening they decided to allow the fake profile to keep their accounts and ban me instead. So I have made a new profile using an email I don't have access to and verified my photo yet I still can't post on forum or message anyone. I have reported the fake profile many times but nothing is done and I have messaged support to get ignored.

Desired outcome: Fake user to be banned and prevented from making more profiles.

P
5:24 pm

Mingle2 - deactivated

[email protected]
I was updating my profile when "blip" the page changed and said I was deactivated! I've been a paid and unpaid customer for years. How do I get reactivated? This has never happened to me before. What's up Mingle2? And when I follow the rules in sending a photo like the one shown, each time I get an email saying it was rejected. HELP! I want back in.

Desired outcome: reactivated

1:43 am

Mingle2 - Photo upload for review to match body language in mingle picture

My email is [email protected] The name on the profile is Sally Epstein. The problem with the picture verification started on 9/18/2021. I have done this before so I was not to concerned about the process. I copied the body language in the Mingle picture and uploaded it to your site for review. That picture was rejected, so I attempted the picture again and it was rejected. I made another picture and uploaded it and it has been under review since yesterday leaving me unable to access my account. If someone could look at my account and maybe help me resolve issue it would be appreciated

Desired outcome: Maybe manually verify that I am a real person and allow me to login.

6:03 pm

Mingle2 - Cyber crimes mingle2

Anyone from federal California there's no such place if you see a good looking man with several elaborate pictures they're fake or not real if they say they're a celebrity they're not those are fake pictures if you give them your phone number or your Hangouts information they going to your browser and find all your personal information they hack your phone first thing they will tell you is they need $300 to unlock their house or their car I with the iTune card or an apple card they will try to be sincere and say I'm sorry there when you talk to them in person you can hear that they are Nigerian or Middle Eastern even though they say they're Caucasian they lie say their Italian they're not hack my phone they hacked everything I m reporting this FBI and BBB

Desired outcome: To inform Mingle 2..to stop these criminals

1 comment
P
Feb 20, 2022 11:50 am

Actually Federal does exist. It's near downtown LA, but most of those people were ultra good looking and Wouldn't be living there.. Idk what the idea is or what benefits them to put fake towns... they All have to pay the same money ?

Also, Coursegold Calif. is a tiny rural town near Yosemite... No Way did a plane drop a hundred creepy Arabs from the sky into that little place why doesn't some Mingle staff NOTICE this ? so I'm a paid official person decided to go back on since I'm paid for the whole year... and I'm

forever for a picture verification! 🙄

Also try mix up info and there's way to many men have "widowed" on their profile... that smells creepy...

they make ALOT of money we deserve better offerings( service)

R
3:12 am

Mingle2 - Unable to access my mingle account

I'm banned from using my mingle account. Reason is photo verification the photo which is on my profile I sent it several times but the reply is rejected.
I'm user of mingle since 2016 .
I'm having two accounts on mingle and I'm banned from using both accounts.
Sent several emails to [email protected]
My both accounts are logged in and I'm worried as I can't log out.
I. Want to delete my both accounts

F
1:14 pm

Mingle2 - Login not working

Help please! As of 27 Mar 2021 I have been unable to access my account on Mingle2. Entering login details as usual does nothing. The page remains at Login. Tried to contact them on the site and it just bounces back unsent. No idea what's going on here as every other program I use is same as usual. Using windows 10 on a laptop. Never had this problem before and frustrated at not getting access to my account.

L
7:16 pm

Mingle2 - Banned???

Hey, why did u ban my access to mingle 2. Would u explain it to me? On what grounds. Ive been using ur sites for 4 yrs and have never violated ur rules. I might only be guessing that some freak whom I ignored might have reported me on fake grounds. But, if that is a case, it would be nice if u had at least bothered to check it with me. I have nothing to hide as im a real person. So feel free to contact me for further explanation.
Would appreciate your reply to [email protected]
Joanna

T
9:05 am

Mingle2 - Request for extra picture

I have received two emails today asking me to verify my picture I have just taken the second one as the first one was rejected.
I have been on mingle for 4 yrs and I am real I feel i should not be punished for other peoples behaviour.
I will wait to hear but if the second picture is rejected I will take my complaint further as both my profile and images are me and up to date.
theresa sullivan (Tess the Poet)

2 comments
G
Aug 19, 2021 5:58 am

Hi tess I'm Drew same thing happened to me on mingle2, I'm looking for a serious relationship, mind sending me a message on whatsapp +[protected]

Oct 09, 2020 8:22 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My complaint is I am not allowed to use my account. While I was logged in, I was asked to take and upload photos for verification to prove it is me in the photo and I am not a robot. I have taken and uploaded around 9 photos but I keep getting notification that my photo is rejected. I have also messaged the site several times and also requested to check if there is a bug in the system. They haven't responded. I am worried because my account is logged in. I can't log out or deleted. Please look into this.

R
1:18 pm

Mingle2 - Somebody misusing my family photos in mingle2 app

From last 2months somebody misusing my wife photo in mingle 2۔com and indian dating apps they are adding our family mobile numbers
Please solve this problem
We want his details please help me

9:36 am

Mingle2 - I got scammed/robbed for 5000 rupees.

I met a girl on mingle2. Her username is alia9619 her business name is Alia Sharma and her real name is Kausar Daani Nawab. She stays in Santacruz, Mumbai. She asked me to first make the payment online. I trusted this girl and I transferred 5000 rupees to her. After that she cheated me and I got blocked. He has robbed me of 5000 rupees. This is a serious complaint this is absolute extortion. These are her photos below.

2 comments
A

Dear i am also face same issue. One Pakistani girl robbed me

Dec 18, 2020 1:24 am

This is total true In Gujrat, A man make Froud scam process in which he collect nude and vulgar image of girls and cheated by show to this .
They told anyone the present there area but scam program is fixed .
A man file complaint against mobile no. +[protected], because he is cheated by this particular Mobile no. They planned very smart scam process, they always show this particular number by Komal Sharma. But actually this no. is registered with Madan mohan .

C
8:18 pm

Mingle2 - verification

Hello

Dear admin of Mingle2. My nick is Danielle. Im long time user this site and really enjoy time with. I met nice people here and finnyly my other half but recently I change my status being a man to search a woman for us as I crave for. I got blocked and trying to verificate my account two weeks ago but still it's not progress. I really would like to back here. I never was messing around.

Hope I can back in here

Regard

Danielle

Ps. Now it's showing that not find my email address

X
2:51 pm

Mingle2 - my account has been banned

Why have I been banned for no reason I have been on today and just went back on and now it's telling me my account is banned I've gave no reason to be banned I haven't even spoken to anyone I think it's unfair especially since I've not even had any contact from yourselves to say what the problem is I've been on your site for over 2 year with no problems

E
4:47 am

Mingle2 - my account its not working

I register with Mingle just about two weeks ago for the first time, all was good until of course there are black seeps and had no choice but to block them after I block a few my account it was not working, someone even said to me right before my account was not working he claimed that I am fake but that only after I refused to speak to him as I was not interested in this person, I have sent numerous emails thru Mingle2 from my account I am totally ignored no one has got back to me, dont you have any customer service who is dealing with this? I am not happy about this as I know ive done nothing wrong and I actually never been banned or blocked from any of the sites as I provided my id and I never offended anyone in any way I am a good hearten soul just try to find someone, I have been single for all my life and now that my kids grow older why not find a nice man.

F
12:00 pm

Mingle2 - someone posting my personal details

Someone has, posted n created a fake id with name jasmime age 18 wth my friend Suman gupta's picture, country India and city kolkata..
Thet have given my name imran with my pH no. The girl suman gupta my friend with her phone no. We both r getting calls, from different unknown people asking us for sexual relations services etc. Kindly let me know who posted it.. Im scared of loosing my reputation..please help as, soon as possible and let me know.. I, have lodged a police complain also regarding the same.

Update by Fawad khan
Aug 17, 2019 1:09 am

Matter still not resolved.. I can see the chat still existing in the local chat room.. I'm still getting harassing calls.. Please help.. Please give mingle 2 contact details where I can contact the customer care and get help.. My email is [email protected]
My phone number is +[protected]

B
4:34 am

Mingle2 - signing in

I cannot sign in ? I've tried via Facebook and uninstalled and installed again. There's No reason given and its annoying to keep on trying.
It uses data to keep trying also .
Sometimes I can see you are searching Location and this causes issues .
I'm VPN and you don't like this .
Please tell me why I can't sign in .
[email protected]
+353896140653

K
6:50 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

What a joke of a dating site banned for complaining about a guy sending me naked pictures of his child in the shower. Fed up blocking guys for sending nudes and basically of guys hounding me for my phone number NO means No guys!! Don't get me started on the middle aged power trippers on admissions maybe they should join a knitting club or bowls club and get of the forums. After all it's supposed to be a dating site?

Mingle2 contacts