eDreams.com / cancellation of booking and refund not given
I booked a flight on August the 7th 2015 from Toulouse to Vienna departing August 17th 2015.
I used my prepaid currency card to pay.
I recieced an email saying my reservation was pending. I then recieced an email stating the payment wasn't successful and I had to complete a bank transfers. It was a Saturday afternoon when I recieced this email and the bank was closed. Monday 10th August at 9:12am I transfered the money from the account of Hollie Andersen-Higginson (see attached proof of payment)
That afternoon I then emailed the proof of payment and did not receive a conformation.
I then emailed eDreams requesting a conformation to which they informed me by booking had been cancelled.
The telephone number they provided to sort out my issue wasn't valid and another number I found on their website did not answer.
I have sent multiple emails requesting a refund or at least a response. I have not received any correspondence from them since regarding this issue.
I am now out of pocket 132, 74€.
As I am travelling on a budget I need this to be sorted out urgently.
More eDreams.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - cancel reservation 
- eDreams - flight
- eDreams - no refund and no valid explanation
- eDreams - assistance
- eDreams - double flight booking
- eDreams - intermediary travel agent