[Resolved] eDreams / scam: no refund / rebooking more expensive than the original ticket
I booked a ticket to Northern California for January 2018 to attend a training course which was postponed due to the forest fires. Calling them, they offered to rebook the ticket at a higher rate and NO refund in canceling my reservation. When asking where to complain, they said it's not them but the travel company and practically shut the phone.
WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS WEBSITE TO ANYONE.
Other budget online reservations amend tickets. This is a total S C A M.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
eDreams Customer Care's Response, Dec 30, 2017
As your travel intermediary we are not the ones who decide if your ticket is refundable or if changes are permitted.
We follow airline policy which varies from ticket to ticket.
The fare rules of your chosen airline were supplied to you on the final page of the booking process.
Liam - Customer Care
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - cancel reservation 
- eDreams - double payment charged from credit card
- eDreams - overcharged for ticket
- eDreams - worst customer service possible
- eDreams - fraud - edreams kept my money and still has my money but I got no ticket or service
- eDreams - booking changes