[Resolved] eDreams / not updating information correctly on the website
we booked a holiday to Amsterdam to leave on the 29th December and return on the 1st January. we booked this on the 25th December and the original holiday cost £140 PP, we done loads of adjustment, which included changing the airport, time of the flight going and coming back, and upgraded out hotel to a Kingsize room. we have had a flood at home so we went away for Christmas and return on the 28th December to print off out board passed to our horror to find out the E-dreams website did not update correct and we should of already been in Amsterdam, we then phone Edreams to see if they could help us, well the only thing they could do was hang up on us 3 time, and give us a phone bill of £150 (not very happy), once we got through to a man call Mario, he basically said it was out thought for not checking the details as the time, but I try to explain to him that problems we had with the flood at home and we went away for Christmas he was still unhelpful, so not only have I lost out but £500 I also have to pay a extra £150 for the phone call as well, we then phone Ryan air too see if they could help us and they told to do a complaint about E-dreams stay way from e-dream that all I can say about this company and they are so rude and unhelp
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
eDreams Customer Care's Response, Jan 19, 2016
We are sorry to hear you had such unpleasant experience on this occasion however, we afraid we had not understand your comments in full.
May we ask you to supply the booking reference in a response to a private message we have just sent you over here, so that we would be able to look into and assist?
We hope to be hearing back from you soon.
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - cancel reservation 
- eDreams - fraud
- eDreams - cancellation of edreams booking with reference number 4070858999 
- [Resolved] eDreams - flights reservation 3565849329
- eDreams - hotel flight booking
- eDreams - booking reference no 4048503017