[Resolved] eDreams / no ticket email

1 Bangkok, Thailand

Hi,

I have booked a flight from BKK to JAX with edreams on 24 Jul 2015.
I received an email saying 'confirmed booking' and the ticket will be in the follow up email.
However, after two days, I never received the second email so I called them.

eDreams agent said my booking is NOT confirm because my credit card decline payment and I would have provide a payment method via phone (credit card accepted although I mentioned I only have one credit card which they just claimed declined their payment request)

I verified this with my credit card company and they said they hold one amount of this edreams.

So, now i'm in the middle, do I have to pay for an unconfirmed booking? since edreams refused to provide any written email that my booking is not confimed.
the only email I have from them is a confirmed booking with no ticket number, obviously, I cannot to the airport with just a booking number!

I suggest you to use other agencies.

• Resolution statement

• eDreams Customer Care's Response, Aug 10, 2015

Dear Yalarat,

Please respond a private message we have sent you on the 7th of August supplying your reference code, so that we would be able to check the payment history and advise accordantly.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Warm regards.