[Resolved] eDreams / fake site scam

muscat, Oman Review updated:

I have booked a flight from muscat to mumbai. Immediately I received a confirmation email. However, I have never received any eticket. The money from my credit card account is gone. I have sent many emails but I have received only auto-replies. I tried to contact on phone could not contact. This is only a fraud company and people should BEWARE of the same.

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Dec 04, 2014

Dear customer,

I have just read your message and I would like to help you on this issue. Could you let me know your booking reference and/or email address, please?

You can send me this information by private message, replying this message or by filling the following contact form:

http://www.edreams.com/engine/call_center/eptica/ - 'Contact us' tab

Once we receive your message, we will get back to you shortly.

Best regards,
    Frank - eDreams Customer Care Team

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Dec 10, 2014

Dear subodh36,

Sorry about our late reply. We are sad to hear that you haven't gone through a satisfying experience with us.
    I'd be glad to treat your case in detail but I'd need to know your booking reference and email address. Could you send me your booking reference and email address so we can retrieve your case and contact you as soon as possible?

Best regards,
    Frank - eDreams Customer Care Team

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Mar 27, 2017

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your review.

Looking forward to being of your service again.

Kind regards,
    Ann

Su
Dec 03, 2014

Comments

• At
      Mar 24, 2017

i recently used edreams to buy a ticket at half the cost of the other websites for copa airlines, and it came through no issues. took a few days to get a confirmation number but worked. I was scared using them at first because of some of the bad writeups online but it came through, at half the cost. Would definitely use again. This was for a flight with copa airlines from guatimala to panama one way, copa airlines website advertised it for $450, where edreams gave me the flight for $200. Maybe i got lucky but i would use them again for sure.

• Fr
      Mar 27, 2017

eDreams is trusted company. I was bought air tickets many times in many countries via eDreams (site, mobile app).