Menu
Hutchgo.com
reviews & complaints

Hutchgo.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

22 complaints
2 resolved 20 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Hutchgo.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
1:02 pm

Hutchgo.com - Flight Booking

On June 26 2022 I made payment for flight tickets from MNL-Cebu and back via HUTCHGO. Once the payment was deducted/credited, the site did not respond. I received no confirmation and no response. The site displayed a reference number for booking. I have emailed the company and texted on facebook as well. Hoping for a better outcome.

Kindly revert to my email @HUTCHGO.COM

Desired outcome: I would like to know the booking status of my ticket and a sure confirmation ASAP.

W
4:14 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hutchgo.com - Hutchgo was cancelled and had unsuccessful transaction but hutchgo deducted from credit card that i have used

This is inconvenient and stressful, i purchased ticket going to Canada. and the transaction wasn't go through however its deducted.

i sent an email to hutchgo ph but my email bounced back.

please help if anyone how to reach hutchgo.

Desired outcome: credit back in 24 hours

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Sir/Madam, Good day! I would like to seek in your good office to please refund the amount of USD1300 from Hutchgo Travel Limited. Last May 12, 2022 I made a booking for a roundtrip airfare to Kalibo for 5adults on May 16-19,2022. Unfortunately, when the passenger already at the airport they found out that the booking cancelled by Hutchgo without...

2:23 am

Hutchgo.com - Hutchgo flight ticket

I also have the same issue here. I booked a flight on Hutchgo 3 days back Dated (3.june 2022) and after keying all the card information and OTP of the credit card my booking has been confirmed, money has already been deducted, but i didn't received any ticket and perhaps have yet to receive an email confirmation regarding my booking. I called them but no luck be pick the phone? I send several emails to send me my eticket but waste as nthg received yet. I had emailed them on this and waiting for their reply. Their website is terrible and i was led there via wego. Com whom I am using frequently for my traveling trusting that they had 4 stars they should be reliable. This is not the first complained i had seen online for this after facing this issue. Wego. Con should relook into their travel agency's reliability

Update by Firoz Ahmad
Jun 06, 2022 3:54 am

Sorry for my complaint. I received my tickets from hutchgo.

Update by Firoz Ahmad
Jun 06, 2022 3:50 am

Sorry for my complai t I goif my ticket today

They send me ticket after sending several email. I I think it was communicating error from there side so it become issue as they never tell abt ticket issued to me until today

R
6:08 am

Hutchgo.com - flights

i have booked a flight on 7 may from johor to ipoh and returning flight on 8 may which both plane is from airasia. I have check that the timing for 7 may fight has changed on airasia side from morning to afternoon flight and hutchgo still didn't update me till now. Making believe that it is a scam agency as i also look on reviews on the web and everyone has been complaining about how they scam their money away and it still haven't reply my email for 2 weeks already.

Desired outcome: send the flight changes email as soon as possible

S
May 14, 2022 7:43 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I had booked flight from bangkok to bengaluru from hutchgo.com suggested by wego.com.

After i booked i got reservation email as usual including E-ticket number and flight details.

But when i try to get the E-ticket from airline using that number , it is showing that wrong number.

I tried to call and email them but didn't get any single reply till now.

Neither anyone receiving call or replying email. It been already 4 days.

seems they sent fake ticket... lost the money...

M
11:40 pm

Hutchgo.com - E-ticket not yet emailed

I also have the same issue here. I booked a flight on Hutchgo just moments ago and after keying all the card information and OTP of the credit card the page led me back to the main page. I was left not knowing if my booking has been confirmed, i had to call the bank to find out that the transcation has gone through, money has already been deducted, but i have yet to receive an email confirmation regarding my booking. I did not even get an error page or reference number that i could refer to for the customer service. I had emailed them on this and waiting for their reply. Their website is terrible and i was led there via skyscanner trusting that they had 4 stars they should be reliable. This is not the first complained i had seen online for this after facing this issue. Skyscanner should relook into their travel agency's reliability!

Desired outcome: Pls send me an email

N
6:58 am

Hutchgo.com - Issuance of ConfirmationTicket

Gentlemen,

Due to erroneous entry of email address provided and in which it was already amended until now the confirmation ticket has not been yet received in the amended email address provided ([email protected]) with Booking Reference Number: 135160373960692 under the name of Mr. Noel Torres (see attached email communication).

Seeking your kind support and attention in this matter to resolve.

Thanks and regards,

Sincerly yours,

Noel Torres

Desired outcome: To immediately resend the Confirmation Ticket to [email protected]

G
11:49 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Just want to share my terrible experience with hutchgo travel agency. yet the word terrible cant express the thing my employee had gone through. 1) On the 18th Feb 2022, I've purchased a ticket from KL to Dhaka on behalf of my employee. The travel dates it's on the 3rd March. The ticket was purchased from the travel agency hutchgo and it's with Malaysia...

I
1:41 am

Hutchgo.com - No replying on refund status

1. I'm referring to my ticket number 9109440504031 book with Skyscanner Apps directly to (hutchgo.com). Please refer to Appendix 1 of my flight ticket.

2. Due to the prolongation of travel restriction last year, I decided to cancel my flight ticket and request for a refund on 4th March 2021 by (hutchgo.com) and the process of refund was expected to take 3-6 months. Please refer to appendix 2 on the confirmation email sent by (hutchgo.com) customer service on ticket cancellation and refund request.

3. Supposedly, I should receive the refund in September 2021. But unfortunately, until today the process is still ongoing as told by (hutchgo.com). Maybe the process might be late due to Covid-19 outbreak issue.

4. Because the prolongation of the refund process is more than I expected, I just sent the inquiry request to convert the refund to Credit Note if possible to Oman Air Malaysia. I have been served by Ms.Yuslina from Oman Air who told me that I was supposed to self-check with my agent (hutchgo.com) on the refund status and they should follow up this case. Please refer to appendix 3 on an email by Yuslina Oman Air Officer.

5. I have email asking (hutchgo.com) pertaining on the refund status and my inquiry request to convert the refund to Credit Note if possible, but (hutchgo.com) replied that the refund cannot be change and just wait for the refund to be bank in to my account when they received the refund amount from Oman Air. Please refer to appendix 4 on my inquiries and appendix 5 replied to an email from (hutchgo.com).

6. I have followed up after a month by the end of December 2021, 3rd week of January 2022 and following week of February 2022 to (hutchgo.com). and no single reply by them to follow up on my case. Please refer to appendix 6-8 on my inquiries.

7. Refund is already paid by Oman Air since i had confimation by Oman Air Kuala Lumpur the status of my ticket is refunded. (hutchgo.com) should refund me immediately because the refund process is prolonged almost to a year.

Desired outcome: Please refund immediately to my bank account.

9:55 pm

Hutchgo.com - Refund not processed/no replies

I booked 2 tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Amsterdam, scheduled in February 2022. Since the booking, every other week I would receive a change to the flight dates and time. The most recent update was that my return flight from Amsterdam was canceled by the airline.

Also, due to the changed covid restrictions I then decided to cancel and ask for a refund.

I have filled in the form as instructed and received a auto-response that they would be in contact within 1 working day.

I have sent several reminders, but am still waiting for that response.

Desired outcome: Refund processed and money returned

L
9:06 am

Hutchgo.com - Refund Request Result

I have emailed hutchgo CS to cancel my booking, they agreed to process it for a cancelation fee and I agreed. It's better to get something than nothing. An agent sent me a screenshot about the refund and I've been following up ever since and nobody is responding to my emails and calls. My flight date was already over and I want to make sure that the refund was processed because I didn't even ride the plane for the reason that they might have canceled my ticket and I'll just waste my time and effort going to the airport. 2 weeks have passed and I'm still not getting any response! This company is very disappointing. They just stopped responding to emails and that's it.

Desired outcome: Refund

2:37 am

Hutchgo.com - Terrible customer service

I bought an AirAsia ticket with HutchGo.

HutchGo booking accepts Full Name, once I update the passport into Indonesian.

HutchGo messing up my name by adding "Mr" as the First Name and putting my Full Name in a single word.

I never put any title "Mr" when I book the ticket with HutchGo.

Desired outcome: Correct my name is it was their system fault.

2:10 am

Hutchgo.com - Flight Refund

Hello i booked 2 way flights on hutchgo (CGK-DPS) & (DPS -CGK)
My first flight was canceled by the airline
And by the rule of airline i should get a refund or credit to my account
Since i have booked the ticket via hutchgo the airline says i should contact the travel agent
But hutchgo said that i cant refund the canceled flight only, hutchgo says that i can only refund BOTH flight or NONE at all

Desired outcome: I would like to get a refund on my first flight and not cancel the second flight

Nov 17, 2021 3:52 am

Hey,

Read your review for Hutchgo, maybe you could help.
I have been having difficulty on location my ticket on AirAsia Website, with the details provided by hutchgo, their response never get right to answer my question.
Btw, I remember when hutchgo website was using "full name" when I bought the ticket, while AirAsia website used "last name" and "first name".
I was wondering this was the problem.

Appreciate your help

Regards
Christian

J
1:04 am

Hutchgo.com - Ticket refund

We booked a ticket from dubai to manila, amount has been deducted to my creditcard, after 3 days it was debited back to my card so i called the bank at they confirmed that the merchant debited it back. Then after 3 days again they deduct it again in my card without any approval. Now we cancelled the booking, we called the airline Philippine Airlines, and they confirmed that in their end it was already refunded. I keep on contacting hutchgo as they said that they did not received the refund from the airline, i am asking for any reference number or cancellation number however they said only the email is enough. I sent an email that Philippine Airlines called me and confirmed that in their end it was refunded and follow up it to the merchant, i emailed hutchgo and they are not replying.

Booking confirmation: 135160346868692
Ticket number: 0793368958203
Flight number: PR659

Desired outcome: Urgent refund

E
7:27 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am writing to formally request your urgent action to refund the payment made under booking reference number 135160346868692 amounting to PHP57, 081.44/- Hutchgo's unexpected action of returning the full amount to the payee's credit card without any prior or post notice left us with an impression of a canceled booking. Considering the urgency to book a...

K
4:50 am

Hutchgo.com - Booking Reference Number

At the time of booking, I did not receive my booking reference number. I have been charged and the only email I received is my booking details without booking confirmation. I tried to reach out to HUTCHGO but it seems that all I'm getting is an automated response and I had verified all mu information and they said that there's no booking made using my email address but how come I received an email from them for my booking details after I have been charged and no booking reference number if they didn't have my email address on file.

Jun 06, 2022 2:35 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Same happened with me. I three days now no ticket received

11:10 pm

Hutchgo.com - Flight ticket. Cebu pacific

I have to refund my ticket because my uncle died. I will go home to the province

T
10:53 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hutchgo.com - Rebooking with extra charges due to airline cancelled flight

Last January 2021, I booked 4 air tickets for November 2021 from Cebu to Canada (via Tokyo) thru Hutchgo: Cebu to Tokyo (Philippine Airlines) and Tokyo to Toronto (Air Canada).
I received email last week that Tokyo to Toronto flight was cancelled by Air Canada. Emailed Hutchgo to provide us an alternative route since it was the airline who cancelled the flight. I suggested we take Cebu to Canada (via Korea) since there are no other direct routes available. Hutchgo is charging Hk420 per ticket for the price difference and taxes.

S
9:44 pm

Hutchgo.com - Refund for Flight Ticket

I booked a ticket on Hutchgo to travel on Oman Air Business Class KUL LHR return in March 2020. Due to the pandemic I cancelled my travel plans. I was informed that I would get a partial refund of USD1510.66. Refund was promised to be credited between 3-6 months. It is now 1 year 3 months and I still have not obtained my refund and Hutchgo is no longer responding to my emails.

Booking number # 125160169093948

Ticket number. 9109440510944

Passenger's name. 1.1SHARKAWI/SHARLYZAALISBINTIMS

I have all the email communications to prove this. Title of email communications is as below:
*VK* // refund ticket // rebook fee *H61DLY-8Z55 Booking Number: 125160169093948

Desired outcome: The partial refund as promised

1:45 am

Hutchgo.com - Seat requested cannot be confirmed | Reference# 135170194823204

I'm lead by Skyscanner to this site for booking, but when the payment is already processed, the site displayed error but still deduct the amount from my bank.

Desired outcome: REFUND

E
Sep 01, 2021 11:35 pm

Hi! I experienced the same thing. May I know how you resolved the problem?

Hutchgo.com contacts