[Resolved] eDreamsedreams booking reference #[protected]

I booked a flight on march 5th, 2017 to fly out of newark and go to bangkok for january 2018. The flight was 273.07. I called ethiopian airlines to pay for an upgrade to 1st class and was notified that my ticket was cancelled. I called edreams to notify them of this and they sent me confirmation that the ticket was in fact not cancelled. I checked the ethiopian airlines website on the 20th (A week later) and saw that the flight was indeed cancelled. A couple of my friends booked the same flight and also noticed that their flights were cancelled as well. They booked through justfly.com or expedia.com. I immediately contacted edreams and they confirmed that the airline ethiopia airlines did in fact cancel my flight.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Miami, FLI was told that I would be issued a full refund and that it would take at max 30 days (I found that to be absurd since it only took them 2 days to take the money from my account but whatever!) now, it is may 2nd and within that time I have not received my refund and have also lost the debit card with which I booked the flight on. I am currently on the phone with a customer service rep that once again confirmed that the airline carrier cancelled my flight and that it could take up to 3 months for a refund. What in the entire #?! 3 months on top of the almost 2 months that i've already had to wait?! This is truly one of the worst customer service experiences that i've ever had! To tell someone that it will take an additional 90 days on top of the time it's already taken? Disgusting! I will absolutely make sure that I inform my friends and anyone that will listen to not book with edreams. Every travel group I am in and every traveler that I meet I will warn them against booking with this janky company!!!

• Resolution Statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response · May 03, 2017

Dear Jocelyn,

We apologize for the delay in refund and for the inconvenience caused in this case.

We are now checking again the case and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,