eDreams / booked flight for wrong day
Two days ago I have booked multiple destination tickets (London-Prague / Prague-Zurich / Zurich-London). We checked the booking thoroughly before proceeding with the payment (since I read some bad reviews on this company on various websites). Everything appeared to be fine so I proceeded with the payment.
The following day I opened the e-mail with booking confirmation and found that the date of the last journey (Zurich-London) was not correct (instead of 10 days after the second flight they booked me a ticket leaving just two hours after the second flight)! I contacted the company via e-mail to allert them and received response to call spanish number. There I was informed that they cannot do anything unless I pay over 80 euros for modification of the booking plus of course additional extra for the flight ticket should the price of the ticket at the correct date changed since the booking. Since I am not the only one with the same problem (I found several reviews with identical issue) I suspect that they may have some bug on their website causing this. Their customer service is way bellow the UK standard - unreachable, calls expensive, staff at call centre rude and unhelpful. I would advice anyone who is consider purchasing anything from this company to avoid them at all costs!!! NIGHTMARE.
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - cancel reservation 
- eDreams - good luck getting your refund with edreams
- eDreams - whole service
- eDreams - they are crooks don't ever book with them
- eDreams - service and refunds
- eDreams - fraud