eDreams / why after years of commiting fraud is this company still allowed to operate its website

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

My son had to book a last minute business flight from Switzerland to Germany and booked a flight through eDreans the day before he wanted to fly. Everything appeared to go smoothly and they emailed him an e-ticket for a Lufthanza flight from Geneva to Munich. On arriving at the airport his e-ticket was invalid and he had to pay again for a flight to Frankfurt (it was imperitive that he get to his business meeting the next day). I have now discovered that this company has been defrauding/robbing people for many years. Why are they still trading?!!!

Comments

• Gr
      22nd of Dec, 2010

I've just been hit for more than 1, 400 pounds by eDreams. I tried to book with them but all three of my cards were rejected (both on-line and on the phone). So I went elsewhere and bought a ticket. Next thing I find out that eDreams went ahead a day later and took the 1, 400 pounds from one of my cards and I never heard another thing from them. When I write to their customer service email, I get silence. Does anyone know how we can get these guys to stop committing this kind of fraud?

15th of May, 2011

tried to book flights with this company, but they would not except the child's birth date we had to ring there hot line
    at £1.53 per minute i dont think so this is after i had put all our passport details on there web site it stinks .
    watch for companies like this there are lots about book direct with airlines and reputable company's