eDreams / asking for credit card copy and passport copy
I am having another bad-bitter experience with eDreams. After doing my booking (from Frankfurt to Prishtina) I received a confirmation (email) of reservation but no e-ticket was sent. Next day I got another email from e person Xavier Ramirez and I was advised to send a copy of my passport and a copy of my credit card so as to do more check. I told him that I will not give him copy neither or my passport or credit card and they should inform whether they want to cancel the flight or confirm it since I already did many booking with the same credit card. I tried to reach the phone number he gave in the email and they are invalid. I am not aware of any respectable-serious company who would ask for such confidential-personal information to be faxed or emailed. For me This is robbery attempt.
I am really furious why such crock-company should exist and urge everyone not to books with this company. I would like that this company no longer exists or close down.
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - cancel reservation 
- eDreams - good luck getting your refund with edreams
- eDreams - whole service
- eDreams - they are crooks don't ever book with them
- eDreams - service and refunds
- eDreams - fraud