eDreams / asking for credit card copy and passport copy

1 Portugal Review updated:

I am having another bad-bitter experience with eDreams. After doing my booking (from Frankfurt to Prishtina) I received a confirmation (email) of reservation but no e-ticket was sent. Next day I got another email from e person Xavier Ramirez and I was advised to send a copy of my passport and a copy of my credit card so as to do more check. I told him that I will not give him copy neither or my passport or credit card and they should inform whether they want to cancel the flight or confirm it since I already did many booking with the same credit card. I tried to reach the phone number he gave in the email and they are invalid. I am not aware of any respectable-serious company who would ask for such confidential-personal information to be faxed or emailed. For me This is robbery attempt.
I am really furious why such crock-company should exist and urge everyone not to books with this company. I would like that this company no longer exists or close down.

Comments

• Tr
      3rd of Mar, 2011

My experience is almost the same. After booking a flight and submitting my card details I find that they have withdrawn a £20 booking fee but supplied no tickets. In response to my email asking what is going on, they now want me to send scanned copies of my passport and credit card by email to them!!!
    They are obviously a scam. I have now cancelled my card to ensure I am not debited further and will persue them for a refund of the monies already stolen. DO---------------------NOT USE THIS ORGANISATION-------------------