[Resolved] eDreams / airline tickets

I was looking for a flight from Bismarck North Dakota to Las Vegas leave date November 27th return date November 30th. I was lied to on the website stated only 4 seats left on that flight this was a couple months ago. the total was over $600 for two adults. Now I go on the eDreams website the same flight is 89.48 and there were still seats available for that flight. Your company misrepresented the seats left and gouged me for 3 times what I should have paid by lying to me and telling me there were only 4 seats left available for that flight. I want a refund I want to be compensated because you misrepresented information of how many seats were actually left for that flight. This was for Allegiant Airlines and now the seats are 8948 through your company. my name is Michelle Johnson my phone number is [protected] my email is [protected]@HOTMAIL.COM . Please get back to me or I'm going to Lodge a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. And put this message all over social media

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Oct 25, 2017

Hello Michele,

We're sorry that on this occasion we weren't able to help you find the cheapest option for your trip.

Fares and availability are constantly being updated by airlines and suppliers, and can vary from moment to moment depending on a complex range of factors from the route and airline to the specific conditions of each booking.

We simultaneously compare all the regular and low cost airlines and it is this strategy that helps us find the best deal for millions of customers worldwide.

Best regards,
    Christos - Customer care.

Mi