eBay / your whole operation

Ebay's entire operation is a scam. Sellers now face no repercussions for their short comings because Ebay pays for return shipping. Sellers merely accept the return with no penalty and continue on their way, while buyers are the ones wasting their time and gas money going to a post office waiting in line for 30-60 minutes.

My return rate, as a buyer, on Ebay has got to be approximately 90% which is pathetic. I even email sellers prior to buying to MAKE SURE I am receiving the proper item. They go so far as to send me a picture of what I'm buying. and then... I receive something different than pictured. It never ends. Ebay protects sellers so that they can keep raking in profits.

Another example...

I buy motorcycle parts quite often. 90% of the time I need to ship these parts back because the seller claims they are in good condition yet they don't work or are damaged and unusable. WASTE OF TIME!

One may say "but you can leave negative feedback..." No! You cant! I've tried this and once I mail back the item and receive a refund, Ebay deletes my negative feed back and allows the seller to restart this process of selling garbage to yet another unsuspecting buyer.

Your company sucks, Ebay!

Di
Sep 24, 2018

Comments

25th of Sep, 2018

I have just discovered this. They won't do ANYTHING to help me and the seller has just gotten away with blatantly ripping me off