eBay / your whole operation
Ebay's entire operation is a scam. Sellers now face no repercussions for their short comings because Ebay pays for return shipping. Sellers merely accept the return with no penalty and continue on their way, while buyers are the ones wasting their time and gas money going to a post office waiting in line for 30-60 minutes.
My return rate, as a buyer, on Ebay has got to be approximately 90% which is pathetic. I even email sellers prior to buying to MAKE SURE I am receiving the proper item. They go so far as to send me a picture of what I'm buying. and then... I receive something different than pictured. It never ends. Ebay protects sellers so that they can keep raking in profits.
I buy motorcycle parts quite often. 90% of the time I need to ship these parts back because the seller claims they are in good condition yet they don't work or are damaged and unusable. WASTE OF TIME!
One may say "but you can leave negative feedback..." No! You cant! I've tried this and once I mail back the item and receive a refund, Ebay deletes my negative feed back and allows the seller to restart this process of selling garbage to yet another unsuspecting buyer.
Your company sucks, Ebay!
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - ebay charging fees on shipping charges increasing the cost of shipping which they don't ship 
- eBay - unethical behaviour 
- eBay - argus 300 projector lamp
- eBay - micro usb for samsung galaxy s7 edge cell phone 
- eBay - product from mxtsky in china... of course