eBay / unethical behavior allowing a seller to cancel a purchase after I paid for the item.
I recently won an auction to buy a vintage corvette jacket on E Bay. The purchase was completed and my credit card was billed. The item's auction number was [protected]. However, the seller cancelled my order saying that he had previously decided to sell it to someone else. E Bay complaint representative Kia on 12/23/18 told me there was nothing they could do for me. This is not the way that this on-line internet auction is supposed to work and yet she claimed nothing could be done. I told her I wanted it resolved by my obtaining this jacket in any way that EBay could arrange it in order to uphold the integrity of the process. I BELIEVE THAT E BAY IS FRAUDULENT IN CLAIMING THAT THIS IS A TRUE AUCTION AND THE WINNER IS ENTITLED TO THE PURCHASED ITEM FOR THE WINNING PRICE OF THE AUCTION!
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - account suspension
- eBay - didn't receive my items
- eBay Linwei PQQ - chinese seller scam fraud
- eBay - didn't received no package.
- eBay.com - lp00119897705500