eBay Success Kit / we don't need this anymore
I ordered the ebay success system on may 10, 2009 for $1. 95 shipping to try at home risk - free for 7 days. I received the kit on friday, may 22, 2009. I was told i would receive it in 1to 5 business days. I received it in 10 business days. The $1. 95 went through my credit card on may 12, 2009. Five days later on may 17, 2009, before they shipped me the kit for my 7 days risk - free trial a charge for $39. 95 went through my credit card. I was charged before they shipped my 7 day risk free kit. The customer service number listed on my credit card statement [protected] has been busy for four days, night and day. I gave up after four days. The customer service number listed online is answered by a recording and tells you to hold for the next available agent, but no one ever answer. I called the number several times and waited for 20 to 25 minutes each time. It's a big big scam. Please do not give these people your credit card information. Patricia edwards, west palm beach, fl.
More eBay Success Kit Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - I sent back fuel pumps back and have no refund yet.
- eBay - seller complaint
- eBay - refund - customer service
- eBay.com/Tolullectibles - not helping with my item. 
- eBay - watch casio edifice