eBay / resolution center of ebay

1 United States

I have opened a dispute for the payment I made to Paulius Civilka, this scammer sell nothing he pretend that he will register your domain name but actually just steal your money and pretend he delivered the product since he has just to say so to ebay and ebay will beleive it .
I contacted ebay they didnt listen to my complaint and the most frustating thing they deleted the purchase that I have made and the evaluation from my list and closed the dispute wih no refund .
the most stupid answer I hade is that they closed the dispute because the seller have provided the exact description of the product and I wanted to know or at least to explain in comprhensive manner wish product they are talking about, ?did they check if he delivered my domain registration we are talking about a virtual item that can be verified easily but they did nothing . worst customer support ever I am the victim here so I contacted paypal and they forced this scambug to refund end of story
ebay is unreliable and as a customer who buys product with my own money I will try something else my advise try those who let the comments of other user on products at least scambag like this will be exposed and will no longer make other victims like in ebay who delete your evaluation .
I