eBay / unjustly removed from ebay!

On Jan. 7, 2007 I received noticed from eBay that my account dhskansas1 has been suspended for association with another account for which they suspended also. The other account was mamawshouse2, which is my wife's account, but I have nothing to do with. She sold an item the person claimed they never received. On Jan. 7, 2007 this person filed an "Item not received" dispute. eBay immediately removed both accounts. Usually, you have have at least 10 days to replay to a dispute. The dispute was resolve on Jan. 7, 2007 by issuing a full refund.

This is unjustified, arbitrary and an abuse of their power to remove my account, dhskansas1, from selling on eBay. I have 952 (100%) positive feedback and have been a powerseller for over a year and half. Despite numerous emails and telephone calls, my account remains suspended.

Their action and in-action is outrageous and I cannot believe they would treat me like this. eBay has no reason to suspend my account. Something needs to be done about this type of action by eBay. I left my job to sell on eBay and have done a great job at it. This is how I am rewarded, suspended for something that nothing to do with my actions or account.

Va

Comments

• Li
      10th of Nov, 2007

I agree. Ebay allows sellers to pay shipping for instance $30 dollars for a 9.99 item sent parcel post. The item is sent in its own box or you get hacked then your basically screwed.

• Ad
      18th of Feb, 2008

eBay is the biggest scam ever perpetrated by entrepreneurs. From how eBay operates, I would bet my secret gold mine that they are ran by left wing liberals. No conservative business or entity would declare such war on honest buyers and sellers that eBay has commenced. I was suspended for things I did not do, but they only took away my auction format listings for 14 days, I can still do fixed price, but they cancelled all my store listings! And kept the fees... Someone seriously needs to start up competition for them! Why can't the government go after eBay like they did Microsoft??? Microsoft did nothing wrong, they just built a product that everyone standardized on, it was the choice of the consumers. eBay on the otherhand, provides crappy services, and gets away with it because there are no other auction sites of similar size and customer base, so we are stuck.