eBay / unjustly removed from ebay!
On Jan. 7, 2007 I received noticed from eBay that my account dhskansas1 has been suspended for association with another account for which they suspended also. The other account was mamawshouse2, which is my wife's account, but I have nothing to do with. She sold an item the person claimed they never received. On Jan. 7, 2007 this person filed an "Item not received" dispute. eBay immediately removed both accounts. Usually, you have have at least 10 days to replay to a dispute. The dispute was resolve on Jan. 7, 2007 by issuing a full refund.
This is unjustified, arbitrary and an abuse of their power to remove my account, dhskansas1, from selling on eBay. I have 952 (100%) positive feedback and have been a powerseller for over a year and half. Despite numerous emails and telephone calls, my account remains suspended.
Their action and in-action is outrageous and I cannot believe they would treat me like this. eBay has no reason to suspend my account. Something needs to be done about this type of action by eBay. I left my job to sell on eBay and have done a great job at it. This is how I am rewarded, suspended for something that nothing to do with my actions or account.
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - yamaha tx802 - #232983476489
- eBay - forced refund
- eBay - filure to recieve product purchased
- eBay - purchase of iphone 6s, august 2nd
- eBay - ebay charging fees on shipping charges increasing the cost of shipping which they don't ship