eBay / bad complaint policies
Our only defense against scam purchases through Ebay is the ability to post negative feedback towards the scammer so others will know to avoid them. Ebay has changed their time limits for filing negative feedback. If you haven't done it within 30 days of the purchase, you are out of luck. Scam sellers like gold3288gold (T-Motorsports) deliberately wait two to three weeks to send you the product. As in my case, the item was missing a part when it arrived so I was required to send it back for a replacement which took another 14 days to come back. Then it didn't work, so I sent it back for replacement. 14 days later it came back in the same condition so I requested my money back. They said, "Up Yours. The 30-day refund limit has passed". Then I find out I cannot leave negative feedback because Ebay takes that privilege away after 30 days. That completely sucks, especially when you have warranty issues like in my case. Such things can take months to finalize The seller can use Ebay's stupid rules against unsuspecting buyers by using delaying tactics. I shall deal with retailers before I ever purchase anything through Ebay again.
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay.com - wrong information has inputed and forced to stay in customer account
- eBay - flashing illuminated erasable neon led message menu sign writing board us
- eBay - returns; fix my toys
- eBay - stmil_77" - flashing illuminated erasable neon led message menu sign writing board us
- eBay - a vile disgusting ad for "sex toys" - only with real 'evil' in it!