eBay / bad complaint policies

Our only defense against scam purchases through Ebay is the ability to post negative feedback towards the scammer so others will know to avoid them. Ebay has changed their time limits for filing negative feedback. If you haven't done it within 30 days of the purchase, you are out of luck. Scam sellers like gold3288gold (T-Motorsports) deliberately wait two to three weeks to send you the product. As in my case, the item was missing a part when it arrived so I was required to send it back for a replacement which took another 14 days to come back. Then it didn't work, so I sent it back for replacement. 14 days later it came back in the same condition so I requested my money back. They said, "Up Yours. The 30-day refund limit has passed". Then I find out I cannot leave negative feedback because Ebay takes that privilege away after 30 days. That completely sucks, especially when you have warranty issues like in my case. Such things can take months to finalize The seller can use Ebay's stupid rules against unsuspecting buyers by using delaying tactics. I shall deal with retailers before I ever purchase anything through Ebay again.

Comments

• Bu
      24th of Feb, 2012

Yep, T-MOTORSPORTS (gold3288gold) treated me in a similar manner. Bought a motorcycle battery from them with an advertised one year warranty. I got about 6 starts before it died in less than 50 days! When I asked for a replacement, they told me 30 days was up and they would not exchange it or refund my $53.00...WTF????
    I would not buy a glass of water from them if I was dying of thirst!