eBay / ebay company fraud
eBay charges seller fees when an item is listed. However they do not list the item for the entire time purchased. For example: I listed a 5 day auction and the listing was not available for view by buyers for over 10 hours. Now, I paid $3.65 for the 5 day listing which calculates out to 3 cents/hour. This means I was defrauded 30 cents. Doesn't seem like a lot but magnified over the many thousands of sellers it's no wonder eBay is a multi-billion dollar industry simply for providing computer servers and software to manage auctions. No other company has made this volumn of profit in the time the company has existed. They over charge for seller fees and do not display seller items for the length of time purchased. This has happened with each of the several auctions I have posted.
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - deceptive information on checkout
- eBay - unethical behavior allowing a seller to cancel a purchase after I paid for the item.
- eBay - unethical behavior scam
- eBay - always have trouble signing in!
- eBay - lack of product hoover carpet cleaner model fh50900 from four vendors!