eBay / unfair suspension
I've been on ebay as a business power seller registered for taxes etc all legal for 7 years, I've had an outstanding 100% almost 10k feedback until recently, when i had a new to ebay ebayer, buy 2 items from me they leave neutral feedbacks for almost everything they buy even if item is ok. Obviously does not understand the feedback system.
Along with this, over the last 2 months my teenage daughter has been ill, so I've had to go back and forth to doctors and look after her more, so my sales went down for the first time in 7 years. I've now been suspended for a month and in the email from ebay it says If i do not improve in the next month i could be indefinetly suspended, but if i am banned from selling for a month how can i improve?
Surely this is unfair dismissal. When they changed the feedback system which is totally unfair being unable to leave any non payers a negative, I went back to college to re skill I'm doing my exams the end of April, then hopefully I can move on get another job, Ebay has just gone down hill over the last year. They need to remember who pays the fees and without sellers there's no sales no fees.
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - Unethical behaviour
- eBay - your whole operation 
- eBay - argus 300 projector lamp
- eBay - micro usb for samsung galaxy s7 edge cell phone 
- eBay - product from mxtsky in china... of course