eBay / unfair suspension

I've been on ebay as a business power seller registered for taxes etc all legal for 7 years, I've had an outstanding 100% almost 10k feedback until recently, when i had a new to ebay ebayer, buy 2 items from me they leave neutral feedbacks for almost everything they buy even if item is ok. Obviously does not understand the feedback system.
Along with this, over the last 2 months my teenage daughter has been ill, so I've had to go back and forth to doctors and look after her more, so my sales went down for the first time in 7 years. I've now been suspended for a month and in the email from ebay it says If i do not improve in the next month i could be indefinetly suspended, but if i am banned from selling for a month how can i improve?
Surely this is unfair dismissal. When they changed the feedback system which is totally unfair being unable to leave any non payers a negative, I went back to college to re skill I'm doing my exams the end of April, then hopefully I can move on get another job, Ebay has just gone down hill over the last year. They need to remember who pays the fees and without sellers there's no sales no fees.

A  11th of Apr, 2010 by
If the buyer had less feedback and left you neutral feedback, you can ask for it to be removed to eBay by mentioning upfront that you are writing in for feedback removal. When you do this, this becomes a Trust and safety (T&S) issue and the customer support cannot answer it by copy pasting an answer. It may take time to receive a reply if you do not go through the right channel. Also, if the buyer has communicated with you via eBay or email, you can also mention this and if there is a little sign of satisfaction from the buyer, the T&S can see this and remove the feedback. Please understand, even though the feedback is neutral, it is still counted as negative. So either you'll receive a positive feedback or negative feedback. There is no such thing as neutral feedback. I would have attached a web page for direst feedback removal channel, but it would ask you to sign in first and that is not safe. So I would like you to browse help cause all the answers the customer support gives are in Help files. The only help customer support gives is by forwarding your email to the right department which takes action.

eBay Logo eBay