EasyJet / they are just a bunch of thieves
I was on an Easyjet flight from Barcelona to London Luton on Sunday, July 6th. The flight had some technical problems, so they had to disembark all the passengers. Then they said that only 95 passengers could be re-admitted on board of that plane. I had a connection flight to catch, so I took the option of a full ticket refund + 250 euro per person compensation and flew Iberia to London. I have just called the Easyjet customer service department to sort out the refund and compensation issues, and guess what was the first thing they told me?...
…that I DID get on board of that flight to London after all!
I am glad I was diligent enough to get the relevant evidence from the Easyjet office desk at the airport first.
I have never experienced such openly obnoxious type of service.
Avoid this bunch of incompetent thieves by all means possible.
More EasyJet Complaints & Reviews
- EasyJet - the best way to complain to easyjet 
- EasyJet - fraud and scam 
- EasyJet.com - terrible service! 
- EasyJet - excess baggage charge 
- EasyJet - 24 hour cancellation policy 
- EasyJet Airline Company - luggage
- EasyJet Airline Company - flight delay
- EasyJet Airline Company - hand luggage
- EasyJet Airline Company - missed departure
- EasyJet Airline Company - boarding not allowed