Easy Saver - Pro Flowers / Easy Saver

1 Anaheim, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-580-2913

After placing order through Pro Flowers in September of this year, I began to see unauthorized charges on my checking account of $1.95 for September, $14.95 for October and $14.95 for November.
I called called the number listed on the Pro Flowers website [protected] and asked for a complete refund. They assured me it would be effective immediately.

I will let you know if this happens.

Estela A. Juhkam

Comments

• Kp
      14th of Jun, 2008
    Easy Saver - Pro Flowers - Unauthorized credit card charge
    Easy Saver- Pro Flowers

I ordered flowers online through Pro Flowers. I kept getting spammed by them after that, but I never participated after the initial flower order. Then I got my credit card bill, and an unauthorized $1.95 charge appeared for Easy Saver with an 800 number. I checked on Easy Saver before calling the number- apparently they give you a hard time and often won't refund all your money, so I canceled the card and considered myself lucky that it was only $1.95. Pro Flowers had given my card number to Easy Saver without my consent, unless THEY ARE also Easy Saver. Con artists.

• Mi
      2nd of Jun, 2009

We had recieved a 1.95 charge for Easy Saver. The next month it was there again now this time it was 14.95. This went on for several months until my wife caught it. The Easy Saver offer was never accepted and or agreed upon by us. I lodged 2 complaints on 06-01-09 one at 7:55 and 8:25 pacific standard time. The girl on the phone was aware of the preditory practices from Easy Saver and apoligized for thier way of business and assured me the situation would be cleared up. My membership will be immediately cancelled and all unauthorized payments will be refunded to my credit card. I should be getting a call, a hassle free call, from someone within 48 hrs. I would like an interest credit for the 6 months that my money was taken on the whole amount also put back on my credit card.

Its certainly is a shame because my wife liked the items that were ordered. I would like to know how rampant this complaint is and how many times you had to give money back. Practices like this shed a dim light on a bright company. Our future purchases with your companies will directly depend on HOW WELL this matter is resolved and how sincere you are in keeping us as customers.

• Yb
      25th of Jul, 2009
    Easy Saver - Pro Flowers - Fraud
    Easy Savers
    North Carolina

Easy Saver charges started showing up on my account first $1.95 and now $14.95. I did not authorize this company to charge my card. I don't even know what this is!!! I ordered flowers using Pro-Flowers. I see that is a common thread. I'm done with ordering from Pro-Flowers and any other company that allows this company to leach off of unknowing customers!!!

• Wh
      6th of Mar, 2010
    Easy Saver - Pro Flowers - Unauthorized charge
    Hudsonville
    Michigan

I received flowers from my husband for my birthday in January from ProFlowers. He ordered them online. Since then my credit card statement has shown a 1.99 charge in Jan. and now it showing a 14.95 charge in Feb. from an EZsaver. What is going on!! SKOOLE@ATT.net

• Bw
      6th of Mar, 2010

I had the same issue. Unless you unsubscribe to their service while you are buying the flowers they will charge you every month. There is a class action lawsuit going on right now because of it. I will NEVER buy from Pro Flowers again!

• Ca
      8th of Mar, 2010

Hello,
    My name is Caroline and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion you experienced regarding our partner program. I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns, assist you with anything I can and receive any additional feedback to improve our service. Please contact me directly to discuss, my phone number is (858) 909-3785. I would like to assist you in any way that I can.

• As
      11th of Mar, 2010

I am writing to your company (ProFlowers) about a recent complaint with Easy Saver which seems to be aligned with your organization. I am now very leery about ordering flowers with your company as a surprising membership to Easy Saver appeared on my billing. I have since spoken to Visa and a representative from ProFlowers about this issue (Visa has credited me with these charges and Easy Saver has assured me that my service with them will be cancelled within 1 to 2 billing cycles...SO for 3 months I am now having to deal with this unwanted and unwarranted service.) Apparently your ordering connected me with Easy Saver and by filling out the pop-up menu which I thought was necessary information for your company (ProFlowers), I was erroneously made a member of THEIR services.

Could you please look into this matter? Can't it be made clearer on your website that these are 2 distinctly different companies with 2 distinctly different purposes?

• Pl
      7th of Aug, 2013

I have made numerous orders from your company. Every time I have has some sort of issue, whether it be w/ the flowers, vases, $ always something. Your employees are terrible and I keep getting 20 dollars off for my inconvenience..that's just to keep me coming back and here I am w/ another issue. Trying to use a 20 dollar gift card for my mother and nothing but issues. I have called twice today, tried 3 times online and I am getting so frustrated, Basically ready to forget it all and go back to my other place I order from. Please Pro Flowers at least take more time to teach your employees properly.