Easy Saver - Pro Flowers / Easy Saver
After placing order through Pro Flowers in September of this year, I began to see unauthorized charges on my checking account of $1.95 for September, $14.95 for October and $14.95 for November.
I called called the number listed on the Pro Flowers website [protected] and asked for a complete refund. They assured me it would be effective immediately.
I will let you know if this happens.
Estela A. Juhkam
More Easy Saver - Pro Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam 
- Proflowers - rush shipping charge scam
- Proflowers - flowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses
- Proflowers - all the frills for mom with pink geo vase