Dunkin Donuts / discrimminiation, no water, cockroaches, etc

United States, Illinois, Chicago Review updated:
Dunkin donuts division 8
1234 n Halsted
Phone: 13126646512
I am still a employee of dunkin donuts... I have been working for them around 6months, and when it comes to customer service, I know I am a great person to receive that morning coffee from. Since I have been at this location I have brought sales up 21%, I know that I did this because I was awarded employee of the month for my achievement.

Now let me start with the cockroaches, I work for the people... I am a servant of the public, and cockroaches are not what people want with there donuts... Every time I bring it to the attention of my manager he says he will take care of it... Mind the fact that when I started working for them the store next to us (Same building) was shut down for roaches and no hot water... So what is wrong with this picture... So about three weeks ago I started work at 7 am, when I arrived the store was flooded, water was flushing threw the store from the sewers, I could not wash my hands, I could not sanitize any of the coffee pots or counters, I was unable to even use the bathroom, when I called my boss at home he said he was coming in to shut the store down until the plumber was able to come, yes the manager came, and all he did was mop the floor, he would not allow me to shut the store down... When I tried to contact the general manager, he ignored me, and there was never a response. Now how is a store suppose to provide quality service when they can not even meet basic standards... Now I love what I do but I can not work in this environment...

By me writing this I hope people realize what they are buying, and who they are buying from!!!

There are many more incidents that I will be taking to the right people... Just be aware of who you are buying from you might just get something you did not bargain for!!!

A  29th of Jan, 2009 by
Oh wow...ew, that's pretty gross. He really should be fired. Or make him eat food from there. Thanks for the warning.

Dunkin' Brands Logo Dunkin' Brands